Recensioni (106)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 marzo 2024

Amazing experience with their customer support. Super responsive. The product works perfectly for our need. This is the app if you want to have crowdfunding capabilities

Off/Script
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ethercycle ha risposto 13 marzo 2024

Thanks a ton for your stellar review! Really glad to hear our app hit the mark for you. If there's anything more we can do to support your crowdfunding journey, just give us a shout.

14 marzo 2024

Julian Schnehage has been amazing to work with. Julian helped us get some extra implementation set up for our site launch!

Works as needed & is fantastic humans to collab with.

Drybar Shop
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

As long as you set it up using Chrome (vs. Safari), it is pretty straight forward. Instructions are very clear and support ist amazing.

Baugarten
Germania
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 dicembre 2023

I used this to bring back a product we had not sold for a few years. It was easy to setup and worked well.

The only thing I thought was strange was the way it displayed the number (the used of the . and , was confusing for some people) It may work in some European countries but not ours.

Apart from that it was flawless and will more than likely use in the future again.

funkychristmasjumpers
Irlanda
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 agosto 2023

The app will not load. I've needed to make time sensitive changes to campaigns but this app is not reliable and will go days without loading. They just need to fix this reoccurring bug and then I would have a bit more trust in this app...

Plushfoundry
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Ethercycle ha risposto 1 settembre 2023

I took a quick and the issue is your trial is expired. On login, it'll ask you to approve app charges. Once you approve the app's charge, you'll be able to access it.

7 giugno 2022

Great app for our crowdfunding products. And the customer service is really quick and helpful. Recommended.

Skoaktiebolaget
Svezia
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2020

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Beerfunding
Svizzera
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 aprile 2020

Great app , and it is well made with professional support and features. It could be easily customized and easy to use.

Tees.ca
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 settembre 2017

The upload was seamless and easy to instal evenl for the non IT type.

Kurts customer service is so outstanding that you are cared for the entire process, every single step of the way. He shines as brightly as his app!

Dakini Inc
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 marzo 2020

The app works really well, and I have experienced quick and responsive customer service. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an easy way to crowdfund on shopify.

Retropilot