Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 februari 2023

I love the fact that the app can quickly and easily create useful ALT tags and improve the overall speed of my site. Would recommend

Premier Bidets
App gebruikt gedurende 28 dagen
28 januari 2023

Meilleure appli de l’année! Jolie découverte sur short YouTube, je vous le recommande sans hésitation

FEICE Watch
Frankrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 uur
28 januari 2023

I recently tried the app Crush, an SEO Image Optimizer for my online store www.fikleshop.no and I must say that it was well worth it! It has made such a big difference to my store in terms of value added as well as better SEO results. The app is easy to use and friendly according to research so you don’t have to be a tech expert to get up and running. Plus, with its advanced features, it can keep up with popular trends in SEO. Furthermore, it also comes with benefits like increased quality, free support and restore ability. I was able to select certain images to convert and boost ranking which saved me time and money. All in all, Crush is definitely recommended and the cost versus what you get out of this great application makes it even more worthwhile.

I found it really easy to use and friendly according to research, plus I could select certain images to convert and boost ranking which saved me time and money. All in all, Crush is definitely recommended and perfect for solving bank issues too.

However, I would expect a bigger impact on the speed of my store.

FikleShop
Noorwegen
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
26 januari 2023

We saw a noticeable page speed improvement once we started using Crush.Pics. The ability to add alt text based on templates is also nice to help improve accessibility and SEO. They are also helpful and quick to respond when you have questions.

GoBros.com
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 3 jaar
12 januari 2023

Thank you! Very nice and easy :) Optimize is very easy with this application for my store. Thank you team :)

LEO
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
App gebruikt gedurende 25 dagen
Bewerkt 11 januari 2023

Really good, saw my store speed go from 53 to 63 immediately after doing it so it clearly does do what it says. 25mb of images for free to be crushed as well which is great for a website that only has a few products at most and not much other photo content. If you've got a bit of a range be prepared to pay a little for their plans.

KUMP
Nieuw-Zeeland
App gebruikt gedurende 7 dagen
12 december 2022

I use "Balanced" mode for image compression. I can't see the difference - and they save a lot of space and make loading the page much faster. The rename of image files, and alt tags is a bonus! I am very pleased with this product.

PreppComm
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
9 december 2022

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Brownsalt Bakery
India
App gebruikt gedurende 14 dagen
2 december 2022

It worked effortlessly. I just clicked the buttons and things improved a little bit. I am still looking at improving speed. this will help alot.

Outside Hockey, Inc.
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
30 november 2022

I love this app and it worked perfect. All my pictures were crushed and was done quick. I will recommend everyone to use this if they have a lot of photo's and videos on their website.

Treadmills and Fitness World