Recensies (8.356)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 juli 2024

Cherry Xu is very helpful, always happy to help and provide support.

NSE Imports
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
21 juni 2024

Amazing service by Eileen our agent. Very kind and helpful.

Vastissima
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juli 2024

Simple, easy to use, and I love the fact that I get help Promptly. My agent Nancy has been very helpful, courteous and also find solutions to my questions and concerns. keep up the good work.

Recreation CB
3 juli 2024

Easy to use and there is always a 24/7 Support if something needed. Rebecca is always by my side helping me out with quick responses. Big thank you!

Naturlauf
Oostenrijk
7 juli 2024

Toujours réactif et au top ! merci beaucoup votre aide est très précieuse, je compte sur vous. Merci infiniment.

Modista
Frankrijk
22 juni 2024

Excellent and fast customer service with Raymond

TheSkyOnlineStore
15 juli 2024

I've just started using this platform and so far there's nothing to report. You'll find a wide range of quality products.
Miya Huang helped me a lot and answered all my questions quickly and professionally!

SweetPea
Frankrijk
25 juni 2024

When I first got into CJ it was very over whelming, but thanks to Kaycee Chen she made it much easier. Even when issues came up she was always there to help. I recently passed 100 orders on CJ and its all thanks to Kaycee. So grate full for her, she was quick to respond and even helped me when she wasn't feeling good. Thank you CJ and thank you Kaycee!!

SummerShop
27 juni 2024

Highly Recommend. Lahne has been helpful and supportive all the way through

MahTronics
2 juli 2024

The staff at CJ were TOP-Notch! I only wish I would have contacted them much sooner for the assistance I required. Big SHOUT-OUT to Connie Jin !!! Supportive, Helpful, Reassuring and Friendly!

Hunt Pro Gear