Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 januari 2024

Tab Zhao is extremely helpful! First time trying to process an order and he walked me through the process of ordering and listing and made me understand the process of cjdropshipping. Shout out to Tab for helping and available every second I need assistance.

RAZ
3 maanden gebruiken de app
30 november 2023

Fast, nice and very helpful customer support, especially from Zoey Zheng. Always get the answer to my questions in a few minutes. Also very good user interface, many good products and goo prices.

pplace
Oostenrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
11 december 2023

Bianca is a very good gentle person she helps me 2 times first time about my order details she replies very quick and 2 time i have recive an email from an unknow person saying that he is cj representative and he will help me in growing of my store for some money i quickly take screen shots and send to Bianca she helps me and save me from getting scammed she is the best agent i have ever talk to i the one thing i like about cj and makes it different from all other suppliers is there coustomer support i really liked it i definitely recommends Bianca

Cozy Cave
28 december 2023

CJ has been amazing to work with as a new dropshipper. Not only do they have a ginormous selection of products to quickly and easily add to your store, their customer service is super helpful and always available.

Creda Li has been a dedicated resource that is absolutely delightful to work with. Always happy to answer all my questions and random musings. 6 out of 5 rating.

Friendlee
20 december 2023

CJ has been such a big help ever since i started, there able to give and provide the best solutions to every single one of my concerns. Their customer service are one of the best in the industry. Special thanks to Shicharl who's been helping me throughout my shopify journey.

StopMotionDecors™
3 maanden gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

I recently integrated this dropshipping plugin into my Shopify store, and I must say, it has been an absolute game-changer. The plugin is user-friendly, incredibly efficient, and has streamlined my business operations like never before. But what truly sets this service apart is the exceptional support we received, especially from Miya Huang.

Miya went above and beyond in assisting us with setup and customization, ensuring that everything ran smoothly. Her expertise, prompt responses, and genuine care for our business needs were outstanding. It's rare to find such dedicated and helpful support in the e-commerce space.

Not only has this plugin simplified the process of managing my store, but it has also significantly contributed to an increase in sales and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend this plugin to any Shopify store owner looking for a reliable and effective dropshipping solution. A big thank you to Miya Huang and the team for their excellent service and support!

WovenHome Boutique
China
2 maanden gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Sabrina Liu - Every time support is fantastic and marvelous. Problem sort out with in few minutes exact point you understand where will be the issue. Thankyou very much.

Freedom Finds
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
14 januari 2024

I am very happy with Camilia, she helps wherever she can.
CJ itself is also a good supplier.
Conclusion: I will be very happy to continue working with CJ and especially with Camilia.

Viors Luxury
Duitsland
9 maanden gebruiken de app
25 januari 2024

CjDroppshipping is in my opinion the best in the game. You can find almost every product for a good price and the service is just perfect. I am very lucky that Ceci Lu is my agent at CjDropshipping because she solves all of my problems in literally minutes. All in all I can just recommend it.

Gilovi
Duitsland
30 januari 2024

Great customer service! I was able to get help from Fanny who made sure to answer my questions and was very detailed and thorough! Definitely recommended.

Dream Desk Decor