Recensies (8.085)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 april 2023

Thanks to Rebecca Zhang for helping me solve my order synchronization problem .you are the best. I hope to fall back on you if I need one day

Sporty-Human
5 maanden gebruiken de app
29 december 2020

So far for me CJ is the Best Dropshipping, it’s really easy to use, good choice for new drop shippers. And I have my helpful agent Frank Shi always standby, thanks a lot to him.

eeooonline
Verenigde Staten
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 29 december 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

9 februari 2023

A large variety of products and usually ships on time. Would have given it a 5 star but recently the support on channels like CJ live chat and tickets have been slow or non-existent. There are always 20+ people ahead of me in the queue when I try to live chat, which was not the case when I first started using CJ.

I managed to get support through whatsapp and Fionnula's service was great. If I could get support like this all the time I would give CJ a 5 star.

Shopzarr
Verenigd Koninkrijk
27 april 2023

So far, I'm just starting to get into CJ, but the customer support is incredible! I had so many questions and Bonnie Gu answered them all. I thank her because she's helped me a lot, and she weven went out of her way to stay up until midnight in China to talk to me. Very happy with the customer service. 10/10

RinseToShine
Verenigd Koninkrijk
23 maart 2021

I like the app and facility to source products. My agent Phoebus is really helpful and always helps me out with any of my concerns. The only reasons from not getting the 5th start is that some times products are listed but when you order you discover they are discontinued and shipping times and prices increased overnight for no reason... Apart from that I would give it a 5/5!!

My Anxious Shop
Spanje
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 23 maart 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and helping every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

30 april 2023

Thank you agent Bonnie Gu : responsive and satisfying service !
I had some questions during the weekend so my personal agent was not able to help on time. Bonnie has been very helpful to me. Now I can take a step forward with my shop preparation et procedures.

TOOLSTER
12 oktober 2020

The app is great and the agents are even better. They are super helpful and patient. They willingly assist and resolve my concerns right away.

Trendnfit
Filipijnen
CJDropshipping heeft geantwoord 14 oktober 2020

3 juli 2023

I recommend CJ they are really helpful and its easy to talk to the agents especially Bonnie i think this is great for begginers

Glassesofsweden
Zweden
3 juli 2023

The service is very good and my assistant Winnie solves all my doubts perfectly, however I consider that there are certain things which I think would be better

Shamala Store
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
17 juli 2023

I am about to create a dropshipping shop and i have Chandy Chen as a agent and she is very available and kind. She answer at all my question it's really cool to work with her

Ma boutique