Recensies (8.075)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 juni 2024

I had an amazing experience with Suki Huang the online advisor. Their advice was incredibly insightful and helped me navigate through my challenges with ease. I highly recommend their services to anyone seeking valuable guidance. Thank you for your exceptional support!

EcoEssentials
4 maanden gebruiken de app
2 juni 2024

I have had the best experience with CJdropshipping and I owe all of that to Whalen. He has done everything to make sure I have a seemless experience. He answers all of my questions and has always been happy to help. He also responds very quickly which is great because it helps me have a peace of mind. I had issues with a previous supplier and CJdropshipping has been the best switch ive ever made. Thank you so much! I highly suggest CJ to any dropshipper or ecommerce owner.

FidgKing
2 maanden gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

I must say the customer service I have received from See Zhang has been excellent. My requests are always handled quickly and efficiently. She is very professional and takes care of business. Definitely a great asset to CJDropshipping, I have never been disappointed with her service. Thank you, See Zhang.

OrcaOrcaOrca
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 14 juni 2024

Lea and Ken have been very patient with me as I explored placing my drop shipping needs in their hands. They were very helpful in staying with me and providing support as I got my orders synced, ordered through CJ and paid. The pricing stated to me previously was exactly accurate. I'm glad to have Lea and Ken as our agents!

Additionally, Jolie has been very helpful and patient in walking me through connecting my shop products for fulfillment. She took the time to understand where the issues were and helped me fix them. Thank you!

Tell It With Gifts
4 maanden gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with CJ Dropshipping, and I have Erica Zhang to thank for a large part of that!
The customer service provided by Erica is exceptional. Whenever I have questions or concerns, Erica is there with lightning-fast responses and always manages to find the perfect solution.
Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Whenever I reach out, I receive a prompt and helpful reply. This level of responsiveness makes working with Erica a great experience.

Moreover, CJ Dropshipping recently upgraded their application platform, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer!
While the platform was already great before, the upgrade has taken it to a whole new level, making it the leading application in the industry. Navigating through it is now smoother and more intuitive than ever before, saving me valuable time and effort.

And let's not forget about their product selection. CJ Dropshipping offers a vast array of high-quality products at competitive prices. It's like a treasure trove of goodies just waiting to be discovered! Plus, their shipping times are impressively fast, ensuring that I can fulfill orders efficiently and keep my customers happy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Erica Zhang - CJ Dropshipping 5 Stars +

Alert Trendy
Nederland
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

I am very happy with the support, they respond very quickly and help you when you have a challenge

You can find almost every product and it is also very clearly organised.

I can definitely recommend it to any dropshipper

Gleems
Duitsland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

I have had one order from customer which I set up price around £12.79. Customer paid exact the same amount but actually there was an issue about to choosing the shipping method which costs me triple of the customers payment towards me. I raised a dispute about it and today I received a message from Connor. Every thing was sorted out. Thank you CJdropshipping team. You are doing best. I am very satisfied with your quick and good response. Really Appreacited. I really appreciate the response from Connor. Thank you.

BASK4INUK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

I had a fantastic experience with CJ Dropshipping, thanks to the exceptional service provided by agent Sini Liu. Sini's responsiveness was unmatched, always addressing my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Not only did she ensure fast communication, but the quality of service was outstanding as well. The products I received were of excellent quality, and the entire process was seamless. I highly recommend CJ Dropshipping and Sini Liu for their commitment to fast, reliable service and high-quality products.

OMONNA
7 maanden gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

CJ Dropshipping has been a reliable partner on my journey to get started with dropshipping. They have fulfilled nearly 100 orders which arrived in an appropriate time at the customers in Germany. I only rarely got a "where is my product" question.

The integration and fullfillment process is very easy to handle.

The support staff is very fast to respond. They will even add product variations for you. Particularly helpful recently was the support agent Leina. Thank you to Leina and the whole team who make dropshipping such a pleasant experience.

KlarQuell
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

As a business owner, CJdropshipping has been a game-changer for us, especially with the fantastic support from Shinco Zhao. Their platform is user-friendly, and Shinco Zhao's advice has been invaluable. We've progressed from minimal earnings to five-figure monthly revenue, all thanks to their prompt responses and insightful guidance.

Now, we're aiming to reach significant milestones this month, largely due to CJdropshipping's effectiveness and Shinco Zhao's unwavering support. We can't recommend CJdropshipping enough, and we're so thankful to Shinco Zhao for everything he's done for us. With their help, our business is really taking off. Our team thanks.

Tukkukoira