Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 februari 2024

I asked for a product that I couldn't find in the shop. Then I asked an agent (Suki Huang) and she sent me the link of the product whithin 2 minutes, which helped me to do my work much faster than it would have taken.

Mein Shop
8 maanden gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

I am only a couple months into my e-commerce journey but my agent, Royce Zhang has gone above and beyond. He is incredible and is always there for me with ensuring I get the best prices and providing high quality product images. He has made my life much easier and I will never take his services for granted. Thank you for everything brother.

Sapphire Ace
4 maanden gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

Been working with CJ since the beginning, very good customer support and they can help you with everything regarding the fulfillment of your orders !
Very big thanks to Garrison Wong !!

PosturaFit
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 december 2023

We are working with CJ dropshipping since we started our ecom business. The support is very good, flexible and always reachable. We want to thank our personal agent Tracy for always helping and trying her best to support us with all our questions and needs. We will be sticking to CJ in a long term and are happy to have this platform.

Hypestore
Zwitserland
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

I've had an excellent experience using CJ Dropshipping, enhanced greatly by the customer support from Bin Han. The platform itself is efficient and user-friendly, but it's the support that truly stands out. Bin Han, in particular, has been exceptional. He's always ready to answer even my simplest questions with patience and clarity. His dedication to customer satisfaction is evident, and he's made my dropshipping journey much smoother. Big thanks to Bin and CJ Dropshipping for their top-notch service!

Ecarriess
6 maanden gebruiken de app
28 januari 2024

Support has been absolutely amazing. They recommend new products and are quick to get quotes on products you are getting sales for. Big shoutout to Tracy she has been so great!!

Lunarra Living
12 maanden gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Working with Vincy has been an incredible experience! She's extremely supportive and always on top of things. Her meticulous attention to detail is noteworthy, and she promptly responds and addresses any needs I have. Vincy keeps me informed about any requests from the shipping team and ensures that my orders are processed timely and smoothly. It feels like she's got everything under control. She truly simplifies my work life!

Auraskin Beauty
5 maanden gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

Maria has been exceptional at her job! She's been a great help, very prompt and has always notified me of important things to do while on the CJ Platform. It's been helping my business. I highly recommend CJ!

Girl Szn
Australië
7 maanden gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

Have been in business with CJ for almost a year now and they are just the perfect fit for my business, support team is just wonderful every time i need any help specially Shinco Zhao, this guy goes beyond to get me what i need every single time, so thank you and keep up the amazing work.

Kittiewish
3 maanden gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

I only dropship from Cjdropshipping because it is the most convenient company to work with. If you have an issue or problem, I get excellent help. Special thanks to Chandy who always assists and resolves my questions.

gadgets & wow