Avaliações (8 348)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de junho de 2024

CJdropshipping has been a complete game changer.
My agent Alexis Wong is a blessing! She is efficient, quick, and very understanding regarding any questions that I have.

I was surprised to figure out that CJdropshipping assigns a personal agent. This is not something you would expect from a free platform but CJdropshipping goes above and beyond, so take advantage of it!

Also, the seamless integration with my Shopify store will allow me to scale my dropshipping operations smoothly and quickly. Highly recommended for any merchant looking to streamline their dropshipping process.

Thank you so much Alexis Wong! CJdropshipping offers all these amazing features, but your desire to help me succeed, will be the reason these amazing features will get used to their full potential!

My Store
21 de junho de 2024

I’m very new to this business model but I’m glad to say CJ dropshipping has got me all sorted and ready to go, all thanks to Leons.
I’m absolutely blown away by the exceptional service and outstanding dedication of his. The professionalism, expertise and passion for his work are truly impressive. He went above and beyond to ensure my needs were met and his attention to detail is unparalleled. Leons is an absolute gem and I can’t recommend him enough. His outstanding work ethic, combined with his kind and compassionate approach makes him a true standout in his field. If you are looking for someone who truly cares and will deliver exceptional results, look no further than Leons. Five stars isn’t enough, he deserves TEN!!

Ku DUUKA
Uganda
24 de junho de 2024

I am just starting my journey with Cjdropshipping and I might say that the service from Yori Lin was just excellent, procieve exceeded my expectations. He is so very professional and takes care of business.

Definitely a great asset to Cjdropshipping. I have not been disappointed with his service.

Kidklassics
África do Sul
15 de maio de 2024

This application has helped me a lot and saved me a lot of effort and time, and what is even more beautiful is the support of their support service, and I prefer to call them success partners because they really help you with the simplest details, and I had a wonderful agent, Miss. “Cherry Xu,” who provided me with a lot of advice and assistance..

Thank you very much Miss. "Cherry Xu "

SHOSATY
7 de maio de 2024

Roxane helped us so many times, such as finding more detail about products, negotiating with suppliers, she's amazing. The app itself is super easy to use. A little confusing at first but once you know what you're doing it's a piece of cake.

Sculpt Performance
Canadá
4 de julho de 2024

Cherry Xu is very helpful, always happy to help and provide support.

NSE Imports
Reino Unido
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
21 de junho de 2024

Amazing service by Eileen our agent. Very kind and helpful.

Vastissima
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
3 de julho de 2024

Saturn is helpful and nice customer service.Her patience and clear communication made resolving the problem effortless. Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction truly sets her apart. I highly recommend Saturn for her helpfulness and kind demeanor!"

Online Shop
Singapura
11 de julho de 2024

Simple, easy to use, and I love the fact that I get help Promptly. My agent Nancy has been very helpful, courteous and also find solutions to my questions and concerns. keep up the good work.

Recreation CB
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de julho de 2024

Easy to use and there is always a 24/7 Support if something needed. Rebecca is always by my side helping me out with quick responses. Big thank you!

Naturlauf