Avaliações (7 989)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Dependable , affective sourcing services, one of the best in the market. Have been working with CJ for over 5 years for my 3 brands over from 2 to 7 millions dollars brands, Great sourcing and fulfilment service. Best way to use their service is to test multiples winner product and their back end data, reach out to their agents for it . When you find a winner and ask them provide other complementary product that will help you scale your store.

They are super strong in Dropshipping and source anything, but Using them to build brand till 5 million dollars are sufficient and affective, especially with their US Warehouse fulfillment with the own fulfillment software making they just easier , so as owner , all you need to focus on is marketing , marketing , marketing.

Let the Professional do what they do best so you can focus on the journey without been overwhelm.

Keep it up CJ .

UPPER Brand
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2024

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with CJ Dropshipping, and I have Erica Zhang to thank for a large part of that!
The customer service provided by Erica is exceptional. Whenever I have questions or concerns, Erica is there with lightning-fast responses and always manages to find the perfect solution.
Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Whenever I reach out, I receive a prompt and helpful reply. This level of responsiveness makes working with Erica a great experience.

Moreover, CJ Dropshipping recently upgraded their application platform, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer!
While the platform was already great before, the upgrade has taken it to a whole new level, making it the leading application in the industry. Navigating through it is now smoother and more intuitive than ever before, saving me valuable time and effort.

And let's not forget about their product selection. CJ Dropshipping offers a vast array of high-quality products at competitive prices. It's like a treasure trove of goodies just waiting to be discovered! Plus, their shipping times are impressively fast, ensuring that I can fulfill orders efficiently and keep my customers happy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Erica Zhang - CJ Dropshipping 5 Stars +

Alert Trendy
Países Baixos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
27 de maio de 2024

I have been working with Skye for several months for my dropshipping business, and I am extremely satisfied with his service. Here are a few points that deserve to be highlighted:

Professionalism and Responsiveness: Skye is always available and responds quickly to all my questions and concerns. His professionalism is impeccable, and he handles every order with great attention to detail.

Quality and Reliability: The products provided are of high quality and match the descriptions. Processing and delivery times are respected, which is crucial for the smooth operation of my business.

Support and Communication: Communication with Skye is smooth and efficient. He regularly updates me on the status of orders and is proactive in resolving any issues that may arise.

Competitive Pricing: In addition to offering excellent service, Skye provides very competitive pricing, which has allowed me to increase my profit margins.

Customization and Flexibility: Skye is very flexible and adapts to my specific needs. He has helped me customize products and packaging, which has been a major asset for my business.

I highly recommend CJdropshipping to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient partner for dropshipping. The services has exceeded all my expectations, and I look forward to continuing to work with him.

Thank you again for your excellent work!

CALM+
França
2 months usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

My agent Fanny Wang has genuinely been amazing & overly helpful, she always responds within a timely manner and goes to great lengths to help me source products I am looking for. I have worked with other platforms but this has easily been the best one, especially working with Fanny she has been super supportive through my whole time working with her! Happy I will get to keep working with her truly an amazing agent:)

LIVPURE
4 months usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2024

I absolutely love the client service given to me by Celia.She's doing an amazing work & help the clients in the best possible way. I truly appreciate her work.

BLACK.LUXURY
Índia
8 months usando a aplicação
8 de abril de 2024

As a business owner, CJdropshipping has been a game-changer for us, especially with the fantastic support from Shinco Zhao. Their platform is user-friendly, and Shinco Zhao's advice has been invaluable. We've progressed from minimal earnings to five-figure monthly revenue, all thanks to their prompt responses and insightful guidance.

Now, we're aiming to reach significant milestones this month, largely due to CJdropshipping's effectiveness and Shinco Zhao's unwavering support. We can't recommend CJdropshipping enough, and we're so thankful to Shinco Zhao for everything he's done for us. With their help, our business is really taking off. Our team thanks.

Tukkukoira
Finlândia
10 months usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

I have had one order from customer which I set up price around £12.79. Customer paid exact the same amount but actually there was an issue about to choosing the shipping method which costs me triple of the customers payment towards me. I raised a dispute about it and today I received a message from Connor. Every thing was sorted out. Thank you CJdropshipping team. You are doing best. I am very satisfied with your quick and good response. Really Appreacited. I really appreciate the response from Connor. Thank you.

BASK4INUK
Reino Unido
About 2 months usando a aplicação
2 de junho de 2024

I have had the best experience with CJdropshipping and I owe all of that to Whalen. He has done everything to make sure I have a seemless experience. He answers all of my questions and has always been happy to help. He also responds very quickly which is great because it helps me have a peace of mind. I had issues with a previous supplier and CJdropshipping has been the best switch ive ever made. Thank you so much! I highly suggest CJ to any dropshipper or ecommerce owner.

FidgKing
2 months usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

I had a fantastic experience with CJ Dropshipping, thanks to the exceptional service provided by agent Sini Liu. Sini's responsiveness was unmatched, always addressing my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Not only did she ensure fast communication, but the quality of service was outstanding as well. The products I received were of excellent quality, and the entire process was seamless. I highly recommend CJ Dropshipping and Sini Liu for their commitment to fast, reliable service and high-quality products.

OMONNA
7 months usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2024

I am very happy with the support, they respond very quickly and help you when you have a challenge

You can find almost every product and it is also very clearly organised.

I can definitely recommend it to any dropshipper

Gleems