CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 813 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de abril de 2024

Always works, a great way of shipping your orders. Customer support is always there ready to help! Would definitely recommend.

I have to say huge thank you to Jolie that helped me with a problem I had with the application!! He saved me so much time!

Moxal™
Grécia
16 de abril de 2024

I have been working with this supplier for some time and I can say that it is really great. The most important and excellent positive point is the excellent and strong support, they solve the problem as quickly as possible and kindly in every series, and one of the best people who always solves my problems with patience and kindness is Jolie. I really thank Jolie and thank you for your patience

IMPERIAL
Reino Unido
5 months usando a aplicação
18 de abril de 2024

I’m very happy with CJdropshipping - you get very good prices, good delivery times and a nice service (especially with Roxane, she helped me so much in terms of custom packaging and also the products itself - quick response and extremly helpful)
The connection with your shopify store is easy and works great - you can import the products from CJ (and there are plenty) in your store or connect your existing products with CJ.
All in all I can really recommend CJ.

leathery
Áustria
18 de abril de 2024

I was finishing setting up my store and sometimes I need a quick answer to something I don't know. I simply asked through the chat and had a really quick response from Sulee li solving my doubt, also helped me note something I hadn't seen and how to set it properly. That's what we need, quick solutions to keep on working on what we were doing.

Lumina
Austrália
16 de maio de 2024

I had a fantastic experience with CJ Dropshipping, thanks to the exceptional service provided by agent Sini Liu. Sini's responsiveness was unmatched, always addressing my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Not only did she ensure fast communication, but the quality of service was outstanding as well. The products I received were of excellent quality, and the entire process was seamless. I highly recommend CJ Dropshipping and Sini Liu for their commitment to fast, reliable service and high-quality products.

OMONNA
Estados Unidos
7 months usando a aplicação
1 de maio de 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Rami Wu from CJDropshipping, and I must say, he truly exceeded my expectations. Rami's dedication to providing top-notch customer service is unmatched. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, Rami was there to assist me promptly and efficiently. His expertise and willingness to go the extra mile made all the difference in my experience with CJDropshipping. Rami not only resolved every problem I encountered but also provided valuable insights and guidance along the way.

What sets Rami apart is not just his professionalism, but also his genuine care for his clients. He took the time to understand my concerns and ensured that I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Rami's exceptional assistance, I was able to overcome challenges smoothly and achieve my goals with ease.

I can confidently say that Rami Wu is a true asset to CJDropshipping. If you're looking for outstanding customer service and a dedicated partner to help you navigate any hurdles, look no further than Rami. His commitment to excellence and unwavering support make him stand out as one of the best in the industry. Thank you, Rami, for all that you do!

Almoni Express
Itália
4 months usando a aplicação
13 de maio de 2024

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with CJ Dropshipping, and I have Stacey Ya to thank for a large part of that!
The customer service provided by Stacey is exceptional. Whenever I have questions or concerns, Stacey is there with lightning-fast responses and always manages to find the perfect solution.
Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable. Whenever I reach out, I receive a prompt and helpful reply. This level of responsiveness makes working with Stacey a great experience.

Moreover, CJ Dropshipping recently upgraded their application platform, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer! It is very easy to use!

LOOVED
Países Baixos
3 months usando a aplicação
18 de março de 2024

The customer service at CJ Dropshipping is simply first class. Luna and her team are available 24/7 and respond extremely quickly to all queries. No matter what time of day or night I had a question or problem, Luna was always there to help me. This immediate availability and responsiveness is invaluable to me as a dropshipper.

What particularly impressed me was Luna's ability to find a solution to any problem. Whether it was a technical difficulty, a delivery delay or a misunderstanding, Luna always handled it with professionalism and commitment to resolve the issue quickly. Her ability to find creative solutions often saved me time and effort and helped me focus on growing my business.

Overall, I can wholeheartedly recommend CJ Dropshipping and in particular Luna as an agent. Her outstanding customer service has exceeded my expectations and given me a high level of confidence in this platform. If you are looking for a reliable dropshipping partner that offers excellent customer service, then CJ Dropshipping with Luna by your side is the right choice.

Wohowo
Alemanha
8 months usando a aplicação
13 de março de 2024

I've been working with CJDropshipping for almost a month now. Initially, it took some time to figure out how it worked, but it really works well. You can quickly search for all products by either product name or even with an image, and if you still can't find what you're looking for, you can request sourcing so that CJ will search for a supplier who sells that product. Moreover, all products are listed at very competitive prices, and the delivery times are always good. The service is truly excellent; you get a private agent who always helps you. In our case, that's Mango. She is ready every morning to assist us with any questions we have and provides perfect help

Nuvelle
Países Baixos
4 months usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

CJdropshipping has become a part of my everyday life now that I use it for my business. I've had many special requests along the way and my agent Mandy Lu has always helped, always there to respond, to discuss things with manufacturers on my behalf etc.
Because of that I plan on expanding my business through CJ and I hope to have many many successful years thanks to this platform :)

WonderDraw