Avaliações (8 029)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de abril de 2024

As a business owner, CJdropshipping has been a game-changer for us, especially with the fantastic support from Shinco Zhao. Their platform is user-friendly, and Shinco Zhao's advice has been invaluable. We've progressed from minimal earnings to five-figure monthly revenue, all thanks to their prompt responses and insightful guidance.

Now, we're aiming to reach significant milestones this month, largely due to CJdropshipping's effectiveness and Shinco Zhao's unwavering support. We can't recommend CJdropshipping enough, and we're so thankful to Shinco Zhao for everything he's done for us. With their help, our business is really taking off. Our team thanks.

Tukkukoira
Finlândia
10 months usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

I have had one order from customer which I set up price around £12.79. Customer paid exact the same amount but actually there was an issue about to choosing the shipping method which costs me triple of the customers payment towards me. I raised a dispute about it and today I received a message from Connor. Every thing was sorted out. Thank you CJdropshipping team. You are doing best. I am very satisfied with your quick and good response. Really Appreacited. I really appreciate the response from Connor. Thank you.

BASK4INUK
About 2 months usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2024

I am very happy with the support, they respond very quickly and help you when you have a challenge

You can find almost every product and it is also very clearly organised.

I can definitely recommend it to any dropshipper

Gleems
Alemanha
6 months usando a aplicação
2 de junho de 2024

I have had the best experience with CJdropshipping and I owe all of that to Whalen. He has done everything to make sure I have a seemless experience. He answers all of my questions and has always been happy to help. He also responds very quickly which is great because it helps me have a peace of mind. I had issues with a previous supplier and CJdropshipping has been the best switch ive ever made. Thank you so much! I highly suggest CJ to any dropshipper or ecommerce owner.

FidgKing
Estados Unidos
2 months usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

I had a fantastic experience with CJ Dropshipping, thanks to the exceptional service provided by agent Sini Liu. Sini's responsiveness was unmatched, always addressing my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Not only did she ensure fast communication, but the quality of service was outstanding as well. The products I received were of excellent quality, and the entire process was seamless. I highly recommend CJ Dropshipping and Sini Liu for their commitment to fast, reliable service and high-quality products.

OMONNA
Estados Unidos
7 months usando a aplicação
16 de abril de 2024

I have been working with this supplier for some time and I can say that it is really great. The most important and excellent positive point is the excellent and strong support, they solve the problem as quickly as possible and kindly in every series, and one of the best people who always solves my problems with patience and kindness is Jolie. I really thank Jolie and thank you for your patience

IMPERIAL
5 months usando a aplicação
18 de abril de 2024

I’m very happy with CJdropshipping - you get very good prices, good delivery times and a nice service (especially with Roxane, she helped me so much in terms of custom packaging and also the products itself - quick response and extremly helpful)
The connection with your shopify store is easy and works great - you can import the products from CJ (and there are plenty) in your store or connect your existing products with CJ.
All in all I can really recommend CJ.

leathery
Áustria
6 months usando a aplicação
11 de maio de 2024

We are not all the time a 100% happy with CJ, because of some problems, but our Agent Judy Wen is doing a really good job. She is answering us everytime really quickly and can help with everything!

Kaliteas
Alemanha
8 months usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2024

I have been having a great experience always helping me recently for example lahne reduced my costs because i have been using cj for quite some time

Muuneera
11 months usando a aplicação
1 de maio de 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Rami Wu from CJDropshipping, and I must say, he truly exceeded my expectations. Rami's dedication to providing top-notch customer service is unmatched. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, Rami was there to assist me promptly and efficiently. His expertise and willingness to go the extra mile made all the difference in my experience with CJDropshipping. Rami not only resolved every problem I encountered but also provided valuable insights and guidance along the way.

What sets Rami apart is not just his professionalism, but also his genuine care for his clients. He took the time to understand my concerns and ensured that I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Rami's exceptional assistance, I was able to overcome challenges smoothly and achieve my goals with ease.

I can confidently say that Rami Wu is a true asset to CJDropshipping. If you're looking for outstanding customer service and a dedicated partner to help you navigate any hurdles, look no further than Rami. His commitment to excellence and unwavering support make him stand out as one of the best in the industry. Thank you, Rami, for all that you do!

Almoni Express