CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 6 784 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de dezembro de 2023

CJ Dropshipping is perfect fulfillment app to start your dropshipping business. Wide range of products and great customer support. I receive exceptional service from my manager Lea Zhang in terms of custom product photos and videos, which I use to improve my ad creatives. Lea is always very fast and professional. And better ads mean more sales.

My Store
França
8 months usando a aplicação
2 de fevereiro de 2024

One of the best supporter is Niky! she helped us alot and really did an amazing job! top company and really fast help and shipping. i love it and recommend it 100%! thank you very much Niky for all your hard work you put in!!

Lumyleash
Suíça
4 months usando a aplicação
20 de dezembro de 2023

CJ dropshipping has been a game-changer for my business. Their team is not only friendly but also incredibly responsive. Whenever I need guidance or support, they are there to assist with a smile.

What's truly remarkable is their consistent product availability. I can rely on them to have the products I need in stock, which has kept my business running smoothly without disruptions.

Their expertise in dropshipping has been invaluable. They provide insightful guidance that has helped me navigate this industry effectively.

In summary, CJdropshipping is an essential partner for any dropshipping business. Their friendly team, reliable product availability, and expert support make them a standout choice. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to elevate their dropshipping game. Thank you, CJdropshipping, for your exceptional service!

LagomLifestyle.co.uk
6 months usando a aplicação
17 de janeiro de 2024

The Support from CJ Dropshipping particularly from Bruce Lin has been amazing. Since the start of my store, I've been connected to the support for every little doubt or confusion. Each time I reach out, the quick response and clarification have always benefitted me. The Directions Bruce Lin has provided to me throughout the journey of selling a product were seamless. Really Grateful for such guidance.

MuttMeu
Índia
2 months usando a aplicação
14 de janeiro de 2024

I just want to say WOW! i have been dropshipping more than 3 years now and by far the best supplier to use for branded dropshipping is CJDROPSHIPPING! i have used other platforms like zendrop etc but cj always has better prices and i would like to say the main reason why i love working with cjdropshipping for my brands is the agents they assign for you! i have been assigned a TOP agent her name is CAMILIA ZHU - AND BY FAR has been the best agent ive ever communicated with! english communication is top class! she helps me out in every way possible - and as you many know soo many obstacles come by in any brand and she has always had my back ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER! i feel cjdropshipping really pick the best people for their company ! Thank You!

NoSzn Hoodie
28 days usando a aplicação
22 de janeiro de 2024

I use CJ especially instead of other platforms because I have been allocated an great agent, Bring who is very responsive, works diligently and quickly to resolve matters for me. Also they negotiate with suppliers on my behalf to get better rates. Thanks Bring for making my ecommerce journey more straightforward!

I also like the way CJ easily intergrates within the Shopify platform to offer a one stop solution to fulfilment and favourable shipping times.

CosmoGlowUK
29 days usando a aplicação
4 de fevereiro de 2024

Joy Zhou

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Joy Zhou and I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service I received. Their responsiveness was top-notch—quick to respond and address my concerns with utmost efficiency. What really stood out was their deep knowledge and ability to provide the right answers promptly. It's refreshing to encounter a customer service representative who not only listens but also delivers accurate solutions. Kudos to Joy Zhou Service Representative’s for making my experience smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend her service to anyone seeking excellent customer support! 5 stars well-deserved!

My Store
Estados Unidos
About 2 months usando a aplicação
13 de dezembro de 2023

I have to say that Alan helped me completely, quickly and efficiently, even though I'm a beginner and I didn't understand some things right away, because I was dealing with them for the first time! So 5 stars for Alan!

The Nevermore Mainstream Boho Alternative Gothic Steampunk
Grécia
4 months usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

I had problems with supplying my product, Bin Han was a very good help. Very quick responses, very professional and helpful. He took my matter seriously and I appreciated it. This was probably the best customer service I have ever received.

ShellSoul
Canadá
11 months usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

CJ is really great.
At this point I would also like to highlight the great support from CJ.
My personal agent Jolee is excellent. She is very friendly and available at any time. She will help you immediately with any questions and concerns.
Thank you Jolee for your support.

Cased Studios