A Shopify App Store terá uma funcionalidade limitada devido a uma manutenção programada no dia 11 de dezembro às 15:00 UTC. Volte a visitar-nos em breve pois estaremos a funcionar num instante!

CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 5 712 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
12 de outubro de 2023

Highly recommended, excellent customer service available on Realtime to solve any single issues you may have or questions. Clear cut information available to help you start your business as well smoothly.

Modishly Modest
Reino Unido
6 months usando a aplicação
4 de outubro de 2023

CJ Dropshipping agent Cristina Chen was very pleasant, friendly, quick, and very knowledgeable. She helped me save a sale by negativing the way to track an order. I'm new to CJ Dropshipping and was not sure how to get the carrier tracking number to provide to my customers. She quickly assisted me and provided all the helpful information I needed. A million stars go to Cristina's superior customer service!
Sincerely,
Teresa's Fashionista LLC

Teresa's Fashionista LLC
Estados Unidos
4 months usando a aplicação
5 de novembro de 2023

I would be happy to help you write a review for a helpful and kind CJdropshipping agent in English. Here's a review you can use:

"I had the pleasure of working with Livinia a CJdropshipping agent who went above and beyond to assist me. Their kindness and willingness to help were truly exceptional. They made the entire process smooth and efficient. I highly recommend their services and look forward to working with them again in the future."

Sassouvicky
Canadá
2 months usando a aplicação
17 de novembro de 2023

I just started this new journey with dropshipping and watched many videos about suppliers and customer service support. I have checked others but they are expensive and not responsive, with Cj is totally different, I included my WhatsApp and it is the easiest way to find solutions. I used to contact Rebecca my agent for info and how to set some info, she has been here for me since day 1 even with 0 sales. Today I had my first order and I feel like I am dreaming the first cha-ching of my life and of course Rebecca was there for help! She explained to me what to do and also gave me advices. I like the speed this human being has to answer haha! I totally reccomend it for beginners especially!

Colshix™
Austrália
20 days usando a aplicação
25 de outubro de 2023

CJ services is not just a good working app; it's a game-changer in the world of e-commerce. The product variety they offer is truly remarkable, catering to a wide range of needs and preferences. The team behind CJ services is exceptionally well-organized and responsive. They have a knack for going above and beyond to support their customers.

Sure, there might be a few areas that could be improved, but the overall experience is nothing short of convenient and satisfying for those who choose to work with them. I've been a part of this platform for several months now, and I can confidently say that my journey has been marked by consistent pleasure and positive outcomes.

I can't speak highly enough about my agent, Nigel. He's not just an awesome guy; he's a dedicated professional who puts in every ounce of effort to assist me in each and every interaction. His commitment to customer satisfaction is commendable, and it's the kind of service that keeps me coming back.

If you're considering working with CJ services, I wholeheartedly recommend it. It's a reliable platform, backed by a stellar team, and I'm more than pleased with my experience.

Isha & light bulbs
Índia
25 days usando a aplicação
23 de novembro de 2023

Mrs Karen Jiang was amazing, kind and very helpful. I had several questions about a product that I want to order and Mrs Jiang provided me with all the info I need. I give her 5 star, she is awesome.

My Store
Bulgária
About 2 months usando a aplicação
1 de dezembro de 2023

CJdropshipping's customer service is exceptional, not sure if my personal agent happened to be the best one on the team or if they were all as good. I was just starting my dropshipping business and I wasn't exactly familiar with all the tools and services that CJdroppshipping provides, but April was there to the rescue! Communication: Awesome! Very professional. And due to the time difference, I sometimes reached out to her outside of her working hours, yet she was always there.
Hats off CJdropshipping, your team is the best!!

E-Grab
Líbano
About 1 month usando a aplicação
31 de outubro de 2023

Firstly , CJ is a perfect dropshipping site to setup my business very helpful many SKU's and wide Varity for all startup businesses .
Secondly, they have a very strong support team specially and they dedicate one for all your inquires so special thanks to my agent (Aoki) and also for (Angel) for their continuous support.

MOON
Egito
About 1 year usando a aplicação
1 de dezembro de 2023

I am very satisfied with CJ. Here I would mainly like to name Shelly Yang, who is my personal agent. She is super efficient and helps me with any questions that I have and makes the impossible possible. I would highly recommend!

SMARTIHOME - So einfach kann es sein!
Suíça
5 months usando a aplicação
14 de novembro de 2023

I recently opened my own Shopify online store with products from CJDropshipping. Since everything is in English, I had a hard time understanding everything. My personal assistant Rebecca helped me a lot via WhatsApp because I was having difficulties with the payment. Thank you, dear Rebecca!

NAPE