CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 843 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de maio de 2024

I have a small business, and Have been buying my stock from this web page. My agent is JoyZhou and she has been exceptional. Always helping with everything, solving any problems and questions. There are great variety of products also in the web.

Adorno de Astra
Espanha
7 months usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2024

Gildan Wu is great. she helped me to get the tracking information and how not to send email directly to customer. That way i can send customer last mile tracking no of the country so they can trace with local company. it was good service of CJ

Kidspacific
Nova Zelândia
7 months usando a aplicação
7 de maio de 2024

I had a very pleasant and informative interaction with Zoey Zheng. She was able to get me all the information I needed quickly and she was very helpful.

roomoneast
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
13 de março de 2024

I love how there is always a live agent here to help answer your questions. Estella's been very helpful. Thank you

Lethal Dreams
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2024

Billy Shi Best Supplier out there, always open to give discounts, and has best price for everything you need, customer support always on point.

Uniquenza
Itália
4 months usando a aplicação
27 de abril de 2024

Got wonderful help from Rebecca! Was able to sort out my order issue very quickly. I've only worked with CJ a few months now but the service continues to be excellent

Classic Leather Bag
2 months usando a aplicação
2 de maio de 2024

Zoey was super helpful. I'm grateful she was available to help me. She knew exactly what to show me to get all my questions answered.

The Squeaky Toy
About 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

I was so impressed with how they assist every customer! Especially Rebecca very knowledgeable and quick on responding. She made sure I understand all by sending images. Very suppportive on my first order! Well done Rebecca, thank you again!!

Eight Colour Boutique
Austrália
About 1 month usando a aplicação
6 de abril de 2024

"It had been hours and hours since I encountered a problem on the platform, and in record time, she was able to help me. I am so happy, so relieved. I was desperate. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know that now, in case of need, I can get help. It's reassuring and motivating."

LIBREAROMA.COM
França
5 months usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

CJ Dropshipping is a straight-forward, beginner-friendly platform, that takes care of all the small things a beginner dreads (or things that I dreaded, at least), from an easy system to get custom packaging done, to relatively quick delivery options and even an pre-made IOSS to sort taxes out for EU sales.

But most importantly, the platform instantly assigns you to an agent, and I’ve been lucky to get assigned to April Wang! She’s been super helpful in answering all my questions, sent me photos of products/custom packages, and it’s really reassuring to know there’s a person on the other end that you can talk to and who’s helping you out.

I’m excited to be starting this dropshipping journey, and I feel that I found a great partner in CJ & April!

Virelys