CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 462 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de março de 2024

Yana Zheng my assigned agent has been very helpful and informative. At cjdropshipping i would love to be able to talk to her more. I'm new at dropshipping and shipping costs and worldwide shipping is difficult when you don't know what your doing but Yana has been very positive gives me assurance and some good advice for a new dropshipper is very appreciated.

Yana Zheng

JASON DEAN ONLINE SHOP L.L.C
5 months usando a aplicação
22 de fevereiro de 2024

We cannot speak highly enough of our experience working with CJ. Over the course of nearly a year, they have proven to be an absolute gamechanger for our business.

A special shoutout goes to our agent, Luna, who has been by our side every step of the way. From the early days of struggling sales to the monumental task of scaling up multiple 6-figure ecommerce stores, Luna's communication has always been on point and her solutions-oriented approach has been one of our keys to success. Working with her feels like having another dedicated partner in our business, all striving towards a common goal of success.

Thank you, CJ, and a heartfelt appreciation to Luna for your unwavering support and expertise.

RetrostuganSE
Suécia
5 months usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2024

I have been working with cj dropshipping since the beginning of my store development.I have been through many hurdles,but the support team always helps me.My most favorite and helpful support agent was Rebecca zhang.Who helped me a lot during my problems.I would 10/10 recommend this app

Gamma home decorations
Índia
2 months usando a aplicação
26 de fevereiro de 2024

We have been using CJ for fulfillment for a few months now and are really happy with their service. Our account manager Dolly is super helpful and is always quick to respond and sort out anything we need. She makes sure our orders are processed on time with no issues. She makes our life a lot easier!

AlvanaCreations
Nova Zelândia
3 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 14 de abril de 2024

UPDATED:

At this stage, CJ feels like a scam to me. Issues I encountered while using their dropshipping services, were unreliable inventory, sudden out of stock when I already had orders from customers. Even though I only had a handful of orders, in quite a few cases I was asked if I or my customers could accept a different variation or even an entirely different item, it’s so bizarre. Luckily, at one point, I ordered from my own store and the package was delivered to myself, only to find that my order came with someone else’s packaging. Decided to stop dropshipping and ordered various items from them in bulk. The experience turned out to be costly and highly unpleasant. Many of the items I received did not match their product title, description or images whatsoever. Some of them were so bad and embarrassing, they would make good Internet memes.

Watch out for their products that claim to be made from specific high quality materials (as advertised in the product title, description, and images), but actually send you (or your customers!) items made with fake materials you don’t need an expert's eye to identify. More examples: one of the products I received had only 7 pearls while their pictures showed 12. I ordered two of a product that was advertised as being made of 925 silver (there were even exchanges on the product page between the supplier and a client confirming this). They sent me one with a 925 stamp and one without. When I asked them about this, they claimed that their supplier said it might have been just a mistake that a plain tag was used instead of 925, even though the one without the 925 stamp is clearly different and easily distinguishable from the one with the stamp. Yet, if you ask them if it’s trustworthy when you see a 925 tag on a product, they’ll confidently say “yes” (no mistake possible then). In another instance, I received items that not only differed from what was advertised and what I expected to receive, but were also cheap replicas of an expensive product from a well-known brand.

Don’t be swayed by the five star reviews. If you really look at those reviews, you’ll notice that they’re mostly for the staff. Basically, the staff constantly asks their clients to rate them 5 stars. It’s a ‘strategy’ that CJ employs.

Ruby's Ambition
Austrália
12 months usando a aplicação
12 de março de 2024

I must say I have used about 4 different companies for sourcing needs before I stumbled onto CJdropshipping. They are truly a hidden Gem. The company is honest upfront and for a new company very affordable!! Free for basic services. I had my first order today and received help from Fionnula!!! She was patient with me and listened to my concerns. She took the time to create screen shots to help me see what I needed. The visual was so helpful. Thanks again to CJdropshipping and the agent that helped me today Fionnula. :)

J&E Discount Store
About 2 months usando a aplicação
18 de março de 2024

I needed an order dispatch expedited and I received fantastic service from Zoey Zheng, Jolie Zhu and Sini Liu to get this done. They are always available and helping me with any of my business needs.

Go Kink!
Austrália
7 months usando a aplicação
15 de março de 2024

I have been working with CJDropshipping since January and i have talked to their agent, one of the best, knows how to talk and solve whatever problem has. Great Job Chad, and good luck with your job also. Keep talkin to chad instead of other agents. Hope he can give his best to find the solution with your problem and make you happy with his personality.

Sĺeekz.
Canadá
About 1 month usando a aplicação
11 de março de 2024

As an e-commerce entrepreneur based in Europe, I have been working with CJ Dropshipping since the launch of my online store and it has been an integral part of the growth of my business. CJ Dropshipping is characterized by a well-organized platform and a user-friendly design.

Nowadays you often have a myriad of questions due to the ever-changing situation. My Agent, Niky, is an absolute gem. Her prompt and knowledgeable support has given me a sense of confidence that is invaluable when it comes to navigating the complexities of international shipping.

Niky's professionalism and diligence have been a constant in my experience with CJ Dropshipping. The ease of use of the platform, coupled with the dedicated support of agents like Niky, has not only made my dropshipping project in Europe possible, but also helped it to succeed.

To summarize, I can say that CJ Dropshipping is not just a service provider, but an important partner in the success of my e-commerce journey.

KAVADAN
Alemanha
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 1 de março de 2024

I couldn't be happier with CJ Dropshipping's game-changing support and pricing!

Their customer support is next-level – responsive, reliable, and real. Any questions or issues, they're on it like clockwork. It feels like having a business partner who's got your back 24/7.

And let's talk prices – unbeatable. CJ Dropshipping offers top-notch products without breaking the bank. As a budget-conscious entrepreneur, their pricing has been a game-changer for my business's bottom line.

In the fast-paced world of e-commerce, CJ Dropshipping stands out for their support and affordability. Kudos to the team for making my journey smoother and more profitable!

Bin helped lot with customer support cheers to him! Bin Han is very good good good good good.

Outfit Lander