Avaliações (8 325)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de julho de 2024

Hi I actually liked the app and especially the great service i got from connie she helped me a lot without complaining even though i asked a lot of questions

sheerelax
Iraque
8 months usando a aplicação
6 de junho de 2024

I must say the customer service I have received from See Zhang has been excellent. My requests are always handled quickly and efficiently. She is very professional and takes care of business. Definitely a great asset to CJDropshipping, I have never been disappointed with her service. Thank you, See Zhang.

OrcaOrcaOrca
2 de junho de 2024

I have had the best experience with CJdropshipping and I owe all of that to Whalen. He has done everything to make sure I have a seemless experience. He answers all of my questions and has always been happy to help. He also responds very quickly which is great because it helps me have a peace of mind. I had issues with a previous supplier and CJdropshipping has been the best switch ive ever made. Thank you so much! I highly suggest CJ to any dropshipper or ecommerce owner.

FidgKing
2 months usando a aplicação
8 de maio de 2024

I was helped by Kribee Huang and that person was very helpful and answered all my questions and added screenshot to make it easy for me to understand what I needed to do. Going through the process helped me understand better what needs to be done quickly so orders are not seating in limbo.

ShopAffiliateMB
Canadá
7 months usando a aplicação
28 de junho de 2024

CJ Dropshipping is a fantastic platform, especially for beginners. It's easy to navigate and offers a wide range of products. Joy, my account manager, has been incredibly helpful throughout my experience. She always tries her best to make all the adjustments I need, ensuring everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

Petibee
Reino Unido
4 months usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

CJ Dropshipping is a straight-forward, beginner-friendly platform, that takes care of all the small things a beginner dreads (or things that I dreaded, at least), from an easy system to get custom packaging done, to relatively quick delivery options and even an pre-made IOSS to sort taxes out for EU sales.

But most importantly, the platform instantly assigns you to an agent, and I’ve been lucky to get assigned to April Wang! She’s been super helpful in answering all my questions, sent me photos of products/custom packages, and it’s really reassuring to know there’s a person on the other end that you can talk to and who’s helping you out.

I’m excited to be starting this dropshipping journey, and I feel that I found a great partner in CJ & April!

Virelys
Roménia
About 2 months usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2024

I am very happy with the support, they respond very quickly and help you when you have a challenge

You can find almost every product and it is also very clearly organised.

I can definitely recommend it to any dropshipper

Gleems
Alemanha
6 months usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

I have had one order from customer which I set up price around £12.79. Customer paid exact the same amount but actually there was an issue about to choosing the shipping method which costs me triple of the customers payment towards me. I raised a dispute about it and today I received a message from Connor. Every thing was sorted out. Thank you CJdropshipping team. You are doing best. I am very satisfied with your quick and good response. Really Appreacited. I really appreciate the response from Connor. Thank you.

BASK4INUK
Reino Unido
11 de junho de 2024

CJ Dropshipping has been a reliable partner on my journey to get started with dropshipping. They have fulfilled nearly 100 orders which arrived in an appropriate time at the customers in Germany. I only rarely got a "where is my product" question.

The integration and fullfillment process is very easy to handle.

The support staff is very fast to respond. They will even add product variations for you. Particularly helpful recently was the support agent Leina. Thank you to Leina and the whole team who make dropshipping such a pleasant experience.

KlarQuell
Alemanha
28 de abril de 2024

I have had the best experience with CJdropshipping and I owe all of that to Mango. She has done everything to make sure we onboarded efficiently. She answered all of our questions and has always been happy to help. She also responds immediately which gives our team peace of mind that we are working with the BEST. We had issues with our previous supplier and CJdropshipping has been the best switch we ever made. Thank you so much! I highly suggest CJ to any dropshipper.

Zula Stockholm