CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 838 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de novembro de 2022

Great support crew. Especially Michell Luo helped me a lot to solve my issues in an efficient and fast manner. They quickly tweaked me into their system.

Yookin
Reino Unido
4 de abril de 2023

THANK YOU!! Estelle Zhou For you amazing help with making sure my orders were being fulfilled even when it had nothing to do with CJ! Estelle Zhou was able to walk me through what I needed to do to ensure it was done right! thank you

Radiance Renewal
Canadá
20 de abril de 2023

Rebecca Lin thank him very much for his help i am happy with cjdropshipping and i love it he helped me solve all my problems and took care of me

Smoke Fashion
Turquia
23 de junho de 2020

Bonjour,

Jusqu'ici tout se passe bien, je trouve que CJ est une bonne plateforme pour commercer en Drop. leurs services sont très bien pensés, ils ont tout prévu et n'hésitent pas à innover pour garantir la bonne marche des opération.
Personnellement, j'ai un bon agent. Zoey est très réactive. Elle me répond en quelques minutes et s'assure que mes questions ont été toutes répondues et si je suis satisfait des réponses apportées.
Je les encourage à continuer sur cette voie.
Pour aujourd'hui je mets 5 étoiles

LeZephire
França
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 23 de junho de 2020

31 de agosto de 2020

I was trying this new app for me; I needed support and I asked for it, in less than 30 seconds a really lovely and kind person attended me, her name is Arya Ye, I will definetely beguin to use CJDropshipping.

REVINDS
México
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 31 de agosto de 2020

20 de dezembro de 2021

Good for Shopify store dropshipping. I have used this app many times and am very satisfied with it. I also shared it on my Shopify dropshipping blog. https://duyalex.com/

Fishing 24H
Vietname
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 21 de dezembro de 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

27 de novembro de 2022

Rebecca Lin helped me perfectly and clearly, and the respontime was great I got instantly a message from her!

Magical Door
Bélgica
26 de julho de 2021

Great app with great customer service - many thanks to Katie Dai which guide me through all steps and helped me to set up my store

BuildYourOwnHabit
Polónia
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 26 de julho de 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

9 de janeiro de 2021

Best Dropshipping app ever with fast shipping that will decrease your cash backs. i recommend it for every one

bunchsalee
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 10 de janeiro de 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

20 de abril de 2023

great service, fast responding times. Thank you cristina for your service

Shoperino