CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 401 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de fevereiro de 2023

The customer service is very knowledgeable and responsive! Whatever questions I have they always there to answer. I work with Rebecca and Ken and both are very productive and always on time with their responses.

SMODDO
27 de janeiro de 2021

I would like to share my opinion about this app and most of all the people who work there. Especially agent "Lori Wu". It's amazing what opportunities, help and support we get. Trust me, I have run many dropshipping stores with various successes and decided to work with them - it was the best decision. Contact via chat with everyone, and additionally a dedicated agent - only for you, who is like your best friend. He will help, solve the problem, guide, arrange for you. I felt served in the best possible way as i could imagine. Look, it's not like other apps. There you send a link and do it yourself, and here? In cjdropshipping, everyone has an individual approach to you, they guide you step by step - live or do something for you. From finding a product, through help with custome package, orders, help in handling, settings. 24/7 whatsapp contact + chat. You don't wait for an "email" with a response from support. THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION. I am glad and thank you very much that I found such a great agent as Lori, she is wonderful, kind, friendly and always helpful. Thank you CJ for this employee and for your opportunities. We do another 6 figures :)

G13Team Sportswear
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 27 de janeiro de 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

26 de maio de 2021

Agent Hugo Hu is exceptional. He responds quickly and helps me to solve any problem. Thank you sir!!!

pool-punisher.com
França
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 26 de maio de 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

13 de outubro de 2020

It's always amazing to work with CJ Dropshipping team. Very supportive with everything and quick to address the concerns. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with my agent's representative. Bonnie if you're reading this, you're the best!

HumidPod
Sri Lanca
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 14 de outubro de 2020

11 de junho de 2020

I am using this app and my ECOM game has leveled up thanks to Katrina my agent she is always replying and helping me out

Mommyglowing
Bélgica
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 13 de junho de 2020

Editado a 27 de julho de 2020

I love this application, very to use it is really perfect to get started in dropshipping with 5 stars for me

Tray Master™
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 28 de julho de 2020

12 de janeiro de 2023

Customer service is great! I highly recommend CJ. You're able to message them on what's up and get a very quick response.

PrimoWears
Editado a 12 de março de 2023

I would have to say I am very happy working with the cj dropshipping team. Recently had some help from Alina Liu and she was extremely helpful with salving the problems I've come across. Great app overall also definitely would recommend for your business.

True Romantics
Canadá
2 de março de 2023

My agent DONNA personally helped me a lot since she resolved each and every one of my doubts as well as resolving some adjustments and helping me understand, as well as being polite, kind and courteous.

PORTENTO
México
12 de outubro de 2020

I started dropshipping few months ago with the help of CJDropshipping as a fulfilment service. Icy Hu who is my personal agent gave me a great support whenever I had stucks. I really recommend their service and very satisfied

Aunty's Kitchen Store