CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 451 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 4 de março de 2024

I am using CJ for a little while now and i must say the most i love about CJ, besides the enormous selection of products, is the service. Along my journey, Karen Jiang and Luna helped me a lot and was always on point and polite. Its just Great!

Vierfachliebe
Alemanha
6 months usando a aplicação
26 de fevereiro de 2024

Hands down, CJ is my go-to 3PL in China! Shoutout to Carrie for her quick responses and outstanding support. Highly recommend to anyone looking to take their ecom business to the next level.

Cocco
Singapura
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
11 de março de 2024

As an e-commerce entrepreneur based in Europe, I have been working with CJ Dropshipping since the launch of my online store and it has been an integral part of the growth of my business. CJ Dropshipping is characterized by a well-organized platform and a user-friendly design.

Nowadays you often have a myriad of questions due to the ever-changing situation. My Agent, Niky, is an absolute gem. Her prompt and knowledgeable support has given me a sense of confidence that is invaluable when it comes to navigating the complexities of international shipping.

Niky's professionalism and diligence have been a constant in my experience with CJ Dropshipping. The ease of use of the platform, coupled with the dedicated support of agents like Niky, has not only made my dropshipping project in Europe possible, but also helped it to succeed.

To summarize, I can say that CJ Dropshipping is not just a service provider, but an important partner in the success of my e-commerce journey.

KAVADAN
Alemanha
About 2 months usando a aplicação
18 de março de 2024

My journey truly elevated when I began collaborating with CJ Dropshipping approximately a year ago. I can confidently say that my experience with CJ Dropshipping has been fantastic.

One of the standout aspects of CJ Dropshipping is its unparalleled customer service. It's evident that they prioritize client satisfaction above all else. However, what truly sets them apart is the exceptional service provided by my agent, Erica Zhang.

Erica Zhang's dedication to her clients is truly commendable. From the moment I began working with her, I knew I was in good hands. Her attention to detail, prompt responses, and willingness to go above and beyond have consistently exceeded my expectations. She doesn't just meet the standard; she sets a new benchmark for excellence.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Erica Zhang - CJ Dropshipping

Dog Bed & Supplies
Países Baixos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
15 de março de 2024

Sulee helped me really fast to change some wrong orders, so we didnt loose money and keep our customers happy - Thank you very much, we are really happy with your service!

Nomadecor
Suíça
3 months usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2024

CJ Dropshipping app has worked flawlessly since I began using it for my store. It’s quick and convenient, as well as user friendly. When I did have questions, my agent Chad Wen and the team have been wonderful. They provide quick service with detailed information to guide me. Very impressed and I will continue to use this app & CJ Dropshipping for my business needs!

cheerful kitchn
Canadá
2 months usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

I have been working with CJ Dropshipping from the beginning of my store's development. I love its organization and user friendly design. Like any other beginner, I have had doubts, and whenever I have needed help, Customer Support has been straightforward, clear, and very helpful. Special thanks to Bianca

CHARMEN
Turquia
2 months usando a aplicação
21 de março de 2024

Linda was amazing, I was a bit stressout because it's my first order but she really really help me and super fast, I didn't expect to have a rep helping me for Free, Good job guys, thanks again Linda

Zephyra
Canadá
3 months usando a aplicação
3 de janeiro de 2024

I have been working with CJ Dropshipping from the beginning of my store's development. I love its organization and user friendly design. Like any other beginner, I have had doubts, and whenever I have needed help, Customer Support has been straightforward, clear, and very helpful. Recently, I have been having some issues determining whether some of my products ship to Puerto rico, my home, and it's important for me to know this information and figure out how to obtain shipping info before listing them into my store because I want them to make it to my island. Therefore, once again, I reached out to support and Ken Yang was so very helpful and friendly. He explained what I had to do in order to have the information I needed in an easier and clearer way. Thank you so much for your help and patience, Ken! I can't be more satisfied with my experience!

byodhome
Estados Unidos
About 2 years usando a aplicação
28 de março de 2024

I would like to take this opportunity to give special praise to Dolly, whose collaboration has been nothing short of fantastic. Dolly not only responded to my concerns quickly but did so with an efficiency that far exceeded my expectations. The result of her efforts was absolutely perfect, once again showing how valuable such dedicated employees are to any business. This excellent performance is not an isolated case but reflects the continuous excellence that I have come to appreciate in the past. More employees like Dolly would make the world a better place! Five stars for her exceptional work and my highest recommendation. Thank you, Dolly!

Best regards,
Patrick Schulz, Owner of PALUMA Switzerland

-----------------------------------------------------

Ich möchte diese Gelegenheit nutzen, um ein besonderes Lob an Dolly auszusprechen, deren Zusammenarbeit einfach fantastisch war. Dolly hat auf meine Anliegen nicht nur schnell, sondern auch mit einer Effizienz reagiert, die meine Erwartungen weit übertroffen hat. Das Ergebnis ihrer Bemühungen war absolut perfekt und zeigte einmal mehr, wie wertvoll solch engagierte Mitarbeiter für jedes Unternehmen sind. Diese hervorragende Leistung ist kein Einzelfall, sondern spiegelt die kontinuierliche Exzellenz wider, die ich schon in der Vergangenheit schätzen durfte. Mehr Mitarbeiter wie Dolly würden die Welt zu einem besseren Ort machen! Fünf Sterne für ihre außergewöhnliche Arbeit und meine höchste Empfehlung. Vielen Dank, Dolly!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,