CJdropshipping: Much Faster , 7 473 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
6 de agosto de 2021

Shophia was a very good agent , i thanks her very much for the help ! and I strongly recommend cjdropshipping.

wovinta
Zâmbia
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 6 de agosto de 2021

21 de julho de 2021

Cecil Chen is very helpful and responds quickly to messages. I highly recommend to use cjdropshipping.

Univers hamac
França
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 21 de julho de 2021

1 de dezembro de 2020

CJ's is more than dropping shipping, it is customer service at its finest. Prompt, courteous and efficient. I have a problem, their live chat has never failed me... Jack Lu is "BOSS", his team gets FIVE STARS from me!

Toystrending.com
Estados Unidos
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 1 de dezembro de 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

14 de dezembro de 2021

high quality services and nice support
the best agents in the world and also wordwide and fast shipping

handy gadgets store
Marrocos
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 15 de dezembro de 2021

31 de dezembro de 2020

Excellent service. It's easy to set up and navigate the platform and the customer service is really good. Overall I recommend it!

Underhover
Itália
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 4 de janeiro de 2021

30 de abril de 2021

I have had a great experience with CJ. They actually help you with almost everything. They provided my Product photos and also all the details that I asked for. The response time is amazing.
Special thanks to my agent Yuki Zhao, She is literally the best. Always Helping.

Berkin Harbour
Índia
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 5 de maio de 2021

24 de novembro de 2022

Great source for suppliers on products!
Billy Shi from customer service was able to resolve various questions and problems I'd encountered during the ordering process

yourgalaxy
Estados Unidos
30 de julho de 2020

I love how the communication goes, they speak good English and service is very good. And there is also a wide range of product!

Twopointo2.0
Países Baixos
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 30 de julho de 2020

26 de janeiro de 2021

Very good application and services that combine product import, supplier and order processing with the availability of an agent. Automatic order processing is very useful and well done and facilitates order processing.
The possibility to make stock and create its packaging is also very practical.

My Sweety Legs
França
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 26 de janeiro de 2021

2 de abril de 2021

Excellent Customer service. The delivery time is far better compared to its counterparts. Variety of products available in the store also surprising considering they are sourcing all my themselves and handling the shipping too.

Apollo Lightings
Índia
Questão respondida por CJDropshipping 5 de abril de 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.