Recensioni (3.006)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 aprile 2024

Very useful app for creating bulk discounts, with options for setting multiple discount tiers. Allowing users to assign discounts based on Shopify collecting also a real time-saver.

Customer service is super responsive - they have responded to my queries in under 5 minutes.

The Flying Fork
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2024

This app allows us to do volume discounts on our site and helps us create upsells by letting people know they can get a discount if they add more to their cart. Their support has been responsive when challenges have risen. I would recommend this app for anyone wanting to do volume discounts on their site.

Booth Creek Wagyu
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 maggio 2024

Having been using this app on two stores and it works really well. Very configurable and delivers results. Great support too.

Little Beauties
Nuova Zelanda
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2024

We've been using Shopacado for a couple of years.
It works very well, easy to install and to manage.
I advise to any shop owner if they need tier pricing discounts.

NovaaLab
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

This app used to work but no longer works at all and has caused me pain due to customers emailing several times a day saying they are not receiving discount's. I emailed support with screenshots and she come back and said it was 'fixed' in a matter of minutes which is a very poor case of customer service. Saying that something is fixed without properly looking into it and fixing it is not very acceptable I am afraid. I am cancelling my subscription today and I strongly suggest people think twice before installing this as it simply does not work as intended and it has still not been fixed as a matter of urgency.

Please see links to support the above:

Key Library
Regno Unito
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 giugno 2024

The support for this App has been outstanding. Their team is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and dedicated to customer satisfaction. They resolve issues promptly, communicate clearly, and provide valuable insights to maximize the tool's functionality. The additional resources and documentation are also comprehensive and helpful. Overall, the support experience greatly enhances the value of this App.

deinefairpackung
Germania
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

Helped me figure out issue very fast and clear communication!

Europesnus.com
Danimarca
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

This app is very nice for apply discount on our products also support is very cooprative with us

Samuel Packaging Store
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
31 marzo 2024

This app was a lifesaver when another app was not working properly. This one always works and if I ever have an issue, support will help me very quickly and has always resolved my problems! I love this app for offering bulk discounts to my customers!

Instantly Unique Gifts
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2024

I'm still in the testing phase, and the new store will go live in a few days. So far Shopacado has looked great...other apps would mess up some discounts if you tried to add two different products to the cart, with unique discounts. Shopacado handled that fine. Discounts are quick and easy to set up. I had one small issue with the pricing shown on the cart page, but got with Nivi and she fixed it in a minute or two. Can't ask for better support than that!

Pond Algae Solutions