Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 novembre 2023

Solid app for bulk discounts... We have a few products where we wanted to do discounts for purchases of say 5-9, 10-15, etc. This app allowed for us to quickly set them up and automate the process of doing bulk discounts without the need for different codes, etc. At this point I believe we'd have this in place for 2+ years. We did have one conflict with another app and the team was helpful in getting it resolved quickly. About the only thing I can say negative is that it would be extremely helpful if I could occasionally turn on Shopify's built in free shipping option for holiday promotions. We make do by offering a discount code that covers the average shipping costs, but I'd love to be able to use it instead.

McKenzie Penworks
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Easy to costumize the app and it works as expected. Support very swift and helpfull. Highly recommended.

Vinpusheren
Danimarca
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
10 marzo 2024

This app works great! I had some trouble with setup but the customer service was easily available right away and got everything working perfectly the way I needed! I'm thrilled! Thanks alot!

Rushin Upholstery Supply
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
16 febbraio 2024

The app is easy to navigate and the tech support team is absolutely wonderful. There is a good amount of features to enable, without cluttering the user experience. Overall, an excellent first impression of the app and its developers.

Emposia
Circa 22 ore di utilizzo dell’app
8 febbraio 2024

Pavi was an excellent support tech, and answered all my questions very quickly and efficiently. Thank you for having such great support, it really DOES matter!

The Hat Pros, Inc.
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 febbraio 2024

Users of this app will never be alone. The support team is perfect. Work with Nivi - a member of the support team - I can rate for 10/10.

Night Craft
Polonia
Circa 21 ore di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Shopacado has excellent customer service and are very responsive. Looking forward to future developments and improvements!

The Rowdy Rose
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 gennaio 2024

Shopacado went above my expectations with the ease of use and the customer support. With the implementation and questions, Nivi's right there to answer your questions and help with the setup.

Craft Cut Concepts
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 gennaio 2024

I haven't had the App installed for long but so far it's going great. I've also been very happy with support I've received to help make it work with my theme.

Homeware Base
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 dicembre 2023

Extremely Grateful that not only the app worked well, I also had some fantastic online help. This is going to be a huge upside for this company in the future.

Creative Revival