Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 febbraio 2024

This app is great. Works exactly as expected and the customer support is awesome

Maple Ace Inc.
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 marzo 2024

It is the best discount app I have found, I use mostly the volume discount features and use it on both of my two websites. If you need any help the support is just fantastic. Tubms up from me on this one, try it out and you will be convinced.

event2print
Norvegia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2024

Ich würde es weiterempfehlen, weil diese App sehr schlicht und übersichtlich ist

Purilo
Germania
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 febbraio 2024

Great support, had a minor issue (theme compatibility) quickly resolved. Used this on a couple websites and works flawlessly.

Diamond Mist E-Liquid
Regno Unito
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2024

I'm still in the testing phase, and the new store will go live in a few days. So far Shopacado has looked great...other apps would mess up some discounts if you tried to add two different products to the cart, with unique discounts. Shopacado handled that fine. Discounts are quick and easy to set up. I had one small issue with the pricing shown on the cart page, but got with Nivi and she fixed it in a minute or two. Can't ask for better support than that!

Pond Algae Solutions
Stati Uniti
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 maggio 2024

They are young startup and Help alot

Elsnus.eu
Cipro
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 febbraio 2024

Love this app. It's useful, flexible and comes with great support. We've looked for a long time for an app that allows us to install variable pricing on our store.
Shopacado is perfect for our needs. Thanks to Pavi for the first class support too!

Howden
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 marzo 2024

thx Syad for quick and great support. Now everything is fine.

dentiq
Ungheria
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 aprile 2024

App is really easy to use, and the customer service is really patient with my issue and really helpful, with quick response. Thanks again with the help BTW Syed

SleepSoundSync
Indonesia
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 marzo 2024

Very fast and efficient support

Dispo Trading