Increase sales & customers
Customer feedbacks can help you to increase the sales of your products and achieve higher customer satisfaction.
Easily customizable forms
Build up your own form or use pre-built templates. Use it for product reviews, store feedback, contact form or any kind of forms you want.
Fits into your site's design
Look of forms and reviews inherit the styles of your site. Or you can add custom styles for each element.
Su Custom Reviews
Custom Reviews lets you add forms to your Shopify website and collects customer feedback. It can be used for product reviews, store feedback, contact form or more. It helps increase customer satisfaction and sales of your products.
- Easily customizable forms: build up your own form or use pre-built templates
- Multi-purpose: use it for product reviews, store feedback, contact form or any kind of forms you want
- Theme-friendly design: forms and reviews fits into your store’s design
- Reviews from your customers: read, reply or moderate your reviews
- Sito web dello sviluppatore
- Informativa sulla privacy non fornita
Prezzi 14 giorni di prova gratuita
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le spese ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
wow,it looks so nice ,i love it so much
Just wanted to write a review on this to add a positive one to the collection. It only takes a little patience to let the app do what it does. It is a very simple app. You create the custom fields you want in a form and then the app gives you some code to add to where you want the form to show. Once someone fills out the form, and the review is approved, it will display under the form. It does not display instantly. It took a few hours for mine to display but it does work very well. There is nothing else to do. Just add the little string of code into where you want it to show up and that's it. Then your job is to just approve the reviews.
The reviews are stored in product meta fields, so you can get the Metafields Editor app and edit something if you need to.
Like the review below me, I will also bash them. Same issues. No explaination on how to setup. Upon installation it completely messes with my template settings even though it's supposed to "adapt" to my theme settings.
Great potential. Would love to see someone get behind this and actually work on improving it