Recensioni (550)

Valutazione complessiva
4,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 76% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 giugno 2024

I have used CustomCat for the past several years as the primary vendor for our website, www.ROMEOCLUB.com.
Very happy with their service - you can call or email and get a reasonably prompt response. Other than a couple of product issues these past few years, 90% of the issues were "user errors".
The most recent "user error" last week, they went above and beyond to quickly resolve (same day) my mistake.
Wonderful, friendly and efficient service.

Romeo Club
Quasi 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 giugno 2024

I've been using Custom Cat as our POD provider for about 2 years now and I am very happy with the product quality and services. When there's an issue with an order, their support team fix it immediately. I love that I can stand behind the products that I offer on my online store. Highly recommend.

REGALODETI
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2024

I have been through the ringer when it comes to POD companies and I can say for sure custom cat is BY FAR the best of the best in quality of prints, size options, prices, customer service and shipping time; most of my products have even arrived early. I've only had one bad print and it was replaced without any resistance from the company. Every customer has been more than satisfied with the product saying "it looks just like the picture and one customer has claimed they've washed their shirt over 10 times and it looks brand new still truly incredible. I adore this company and if I could give more than five stars I would. GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCTS, GREAT PEOPLE. I even received compliments from the customer service on my art work. Thank you for being you custom cat and never change!

Mad Artisan
30 giugno 2024

Amazing App. Integrated so well with my shop. It was easy to use, with many resources if you have any questions. Their customer service is always spot on too. Better than any other POD company I've ever used.

More notable things about them are their lightning fast production and ship times. My customers are so happy to receive quality items fast.

10/10 would recommend!

Tri County Tees
25 giugno 2024

My first time was a success earlyer this year and my father uses his blankie every single day this winter. The only day off is the washing day ! Most seriously, in terms of POD, I recommand CustomCat highly ! Great products, great quality and so simple to use ! So I'm back and will be. Thank you all at CustomCat !

sarusa-mikeneko.
Nuova Caledonia
12 luglio 2024

CutomCat is one of the best POD companies I've dealt with. What makes them such a favorite is their large selection of products at great prices and outstanding customer service. I can always get someone on the phone whenever I have any type of issue. I highly recommend them!!

His Cave Her Shed
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2024

I would definitely recommend CustomCat . It is very easy to navigate even for a beginners

Seasonal Splendors
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 marzo 2024

I looked around at all the options available and went with my gut to go CustomCat and I could not be more pleased. The process is about as straight forward and simple as one could make it, the pricing is competitive, the quality of the DIGISOFT is freaking incredible, and the customer service is the best in the USA, hands down. If you want to work with a great company who actually cares about you and not just money this is the one!

SorkWux
19 gennaio 2024

CustomCat is the ultimate Shopify app for custom printing. It excels in print quality, offers lightning-fast turnaround times, and maintains excellent communication through emails and a thriving Facebook seller community group. This user-friendly app provides a diverse range of customizable products, making it a must-have for e-commerce entrepreneurs. Highly recommended!

The Phan Shop
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
20 dicembre 2023

Tried to like this POD but their print quality consistently failed to measure up. Customers constantly sending photos of print washing off on first wash. Customer service is prompt to reply but who cares about that when i don't have repeat customers due to poor quality. I had to go find a better POD.

The Original Deer Mullet Shop
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Bespoke Technologies ha risposto 18 gennaio 2024

We're very disappointed to hear you weren't happy with the quality of the apparel you received from us while you were using our service. We agree that DTG was not consistently high enough quality to meet our standards, which is why we discontinued it in 2022. If you'd like to read about the updates we made to our apparel decoration process since you stopped using CustomCat, you can find more info here (https://digisoft.customcat.com/). We would love to send you a sample if you'd be interested! Please reach out to us at contact@customcat.com or give us a call at 844-874-8623 (M-F, 8am-6pm EST) if there's anything we can do for you now or in the future.