Recensioni (1.985)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 maggio 2024

I was having some trouble getting the widget to show on my product pages. I have a custom theme and Abuzar's help was fast, well-informed, and got the app working for me! He even included screen shots to help me find what I needed. Would highly recommend.

Pour Moi Skincare
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 luglio 2024

Yeah works fine but a bit too expensive for what it does.

Morey BodyBoards
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 maggio 2024

I've been really pleased with this app as it has functionality that is needed for our fulfillment. Integrates well with our other platforms and they are quick to make adjustments when needed.

Albion
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 maggio 2024

This app does exactly what it says it does without a lot of extra frills and confusion. The chat support is very helpful when we need customizations and assistance.

Classic Whimsy
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 maggio 2024

Great app, the team are always so helpful at making any changes to make the app perfect for my store.

LMS
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 giugno 2024

customer service and help is amazing. The app works well and makes a difference in term of sales

The French Pharmacy
Regno Unito
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
13 giugno 2024

This app is great and I would highly recommend it. Also the service from the helpdesk (Zia) is fast and convenient.

Johnny Loco
Paesi Bassi
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 maggio 2024

I have installed the Appikon Back in stock app and it was very easy and straight forward , worked straight away. I have previously used other apps but this is by far the best. Runs smoothly, no delays. As it worked so well I have now installed the Pre Order app as well.

SUNGLASS BAR
Nuova Zelanda
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 giugno 2024

Appikon is easy to use and provide the most essential features that a back in stock alert app needs. The support is responsive and knowledgeable.

Condor Elite, Inc
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

I really appreciate the excellent customer service I received from Shikha to get my store up and running with this app. It is very convenient and easy to use. The app initially wasn’t compatible with my theme but the customer support was fast and responsive in helping me to get it working. I definitely recommend for stores just getting started who need extra support.

Minitropolis by Rhi