Appikon ‑ Back In Stock , 1.962 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 mei 2024

I was having some trouble getting the widget to show on my product pages. I have a custom theme and Abuzar's help was fast, well-informed, and got the app working for me! He even included screen shots to help me find what I needed. Would highly recommend.

Pour Moi Skincare
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
7 mei 2024

I've been really pleased with this app as it has functionality that is needed for our fulfillment. Integrates well with our other platforms and they are quick to make adjustments when needed.

Albion
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

The application itself is very useful. We have been using this service for several years with minimal issues. Robust service. However, the only way to contact support is through a chat function: No contact details available to engage via email. This can be frustrating.

Soviet
Zuid-Afrika
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

This app does exactly what it says it does without a lot of extra frills and confusion. The chat support is very helpful when we need customizations and assistance.

Classic Whimsy
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

Great app, the team are always so helpful at making any changes to make the app perfect for my store.

LMS
Australië
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

I really like the app and the insight that it offers. We know which of our sold our products are the most sought after and we can make inventory decisions based on that. The support team is also responsive and helpful.

Gwen Beloti Collection
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

I have installed the Appikon Back in stock app and it was very easy and straight forward , worked straight away. I have previously used other apps but this is by far the best. Runs smoothly, no delays. As it worked so well I have now installed the Pre Order app as well.

SUNGLASS BAR
Nieuw-Zeeland
2 maanden gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

Have been using this app for a couple years now and it has been performing great! Especially in the holidays. Also I had some issues with integrating the app to our new updated theme and Abuzar was able to hep me within minutes! Great customer service as well.

Thanks Guys!

Jack's Surfboards
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
11 maart 2024

We loved the app. Worked very well for our shopify store. Excellent customer service. Recommend for sure

THELIFESTYLEDCO Shop
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 april 2024

App works amazing and the tech support is super fast and helpful when needed!

Reef Goods