Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de enero de 2024

I would simply say one of the best partners we have. amazing experience with Richpanel and their team. special thanks to Yuvraj, Amir and Sandeep

Muscat Livestock
Omán
9 meses usando la aplicación
22 de diciembre de 2023

Very quick and helpful!

Texas Tamale Co.
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de diciembre de 2023

Shout out to Amir! When it comes to customer support, this guy is par none. He's always going above and beyond to make sure our problems are solved. Whether it's training us on how to use complex functions or if something breaks, he's always on point!

MyDermaDream
9 meses usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

THey are quick to fix the issue

PetLab Co. (US)
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de noviembre de 2023

best CRM I've used yet. I've used all the big ones and this one seems to be the cleanest and nicest looking. most intuitive UX and makes work efficient. seamless integrations. to me, it's like the Apple of CRMs. not anything wrong per say with others but there's a reason apple is as big as it is.

Lunchbox Packs
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Richpanel Inc respondió 24 de enero de 2024

Hi, I'm Amit, the CEO of Richpanel. Your review really made our day and makes all our hard work feel worth it. Thank you so much!

6 de diciembre de 2023

Very helpful

TrophySmack
7 meses usando la aplicación
5 de enero de 2024

the support chat client is the best!!

TicoTopia
Costa Rica
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

Ive done a fairly thorough comparison between Richpanel and Gorgias using the free trials, and based on that I've chosen and I like Richpanel better. Firstly the support from richpanel is miles ahead with their live chat support, very responsive. Gorgias only have email support. The Richpanel UI is better, the accounts organisation is better - our team could have user accounts using their personal emails rather than work ones, and then assign email signatures to their profile for responding to work emails. This saves money from having multiple hosted emails in our google workspace account. The richpanel app is better! Looks more refined then gorgias. Sidekick AI (chatgpt4) was one of the deciding factors for me.. You can use it to respond to draft responses to emails and live chat and quickly edit if necessary.

Another bonus over gorgias is that you can embed forms into the live chat, (and you don't get charged for each and every customer interaction like gorgias does), see what a customer has in their cart (Gorgias cant do this).

The integration with aircall is awesome. We are able to record all conversations and they are logged next to customers that have placed orders with us. Being able to add images to the live chat that show up as images rather then download links is great.

There are a few things, Im hoping richpanel will improve, the main one being the self service setup, which is a bit messy and complicated. On the customer end the live chat is great though. I love how the chat can be expanded (size) by the customer, but I wish we could control this happening automatically on certain pages, such as forms. While we can create draft orders in richpanel, I couldn't find a way to save uncompleted drafts to come back to later. This means I have to start them again or do it in shopify.

I can highly recommend Richpanel. Its already making a difference to our business and customer support. Special thanks to Mark and Deepan for their quick and reliable support. You guys are awesome!

Spy Monkey Surveillance
20 días usando la aplicación
7 de diciembre de 2023

perfect

PAP MD
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

As a NOT small and NOT big Shopify Store brand I finally found the CRM app that we needed.
The big guys Mobile apps are horrible and desktop is very complicated and hard to learn.

Richpanel is fairly priced, great mobile app for live chat, great ticketing to manage the e-mail in one place rather jumping from Shopify orders to Shipstation and come back to E-mail.

You will LOVE it. I promise.

The Loomia