Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 mei 2024

excellent service , I had problem seeing picture and they anwser me right away and explain to me how to see image when theres more then one :) really nice helpful and fast. I recommend 100%

Vraiment un bon service, il m'ont répondu presque tout de suis sur la messagerie. J'avais un probleme pour voir les photos insérer et ils m'ont très bien expliqué comment faire lorsque le client à joint plus d'une image. Excellent service, super gentil et rapide. Je recommande à 100%.

Création Moi Design
30 maart 2024

This app is very simple to use and helps us offer simple customization on our products. We ran into a small problem with the way the app was installed, and support was VERY helpful, and fixed the problem for us.

Taylor's Tins
7 maart 2024

This is the best app with the best customer service! I love that I can add multiple customization options for my products. Very user-friendly.

The Clover Exchange
10 april 2024

This app did exactly what I needed! It allowed me to create custom fields and multiple dropdowns for the same product.

I had trouble implementing it, but I contacted the developer, they responded within minutes and had everything up and running within 5 minutes. EXCELLENT app support!

100% reccommend.

Clamour Clothing
3 dagen gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

Customer service was very prompt and made the changes according to what I asked for. Very grateful, thank you!

KxH Flowers and Gifts
Singapore
6 maanden gebruiken de app
7 maart 2024

This app is simply amazing. Its seamless functionality makes using it a breeze. What truly sets it apart is the proactive customer service—always there to guide and assist. If you want an app that works flawlessly and comes with outstanding support, this is it. Highly recommended!

EasyTap
11 mei 2024

Works beautifully! Simple, uncomplicated and easy to use. Thank you!

TastefulArtisan
5 maanden gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

I watched the Video Provided and it was easy to follow and the App works Exactly for what I need and wanted. Thank you

Fantasy Graphics Creations
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 11 maart 2024

Editing my review. From 1 star to 5 star without any doubt. Tufan and the team are absolute gems. Highly recommend. Fixed my custom issue in no time.

BeajUrdu
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Minimate Apps heeft geantwoord 11 maart 2024

Hi Muhammad,

We've well-received your inquiry and replied to you in just two hours after your first email. Since then, we could not hear anything back from you even though we sent several emails to you.

I checked your store after your email and everything works as intended there. You can see the gathered information in your Shopify order page in attached with your product detail.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Tufan

21 maart 2024

They were able to help me customise my custom code and field. Really appreciate it

ALOVEROOM