Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Amazing App!! This has help me elevate my designs with the personalization options and the library of clipart available. The best part is the customer can see exactly what they are getting on screen as they make their selections and it takes out the back and forth contact with them confirming their order.

Season Spin
Questão respondida por Customily 5 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has played a significant role in elevating your designs.

Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and delivering a top-notch user experience. If you have any further suggestions or if there's anything specific you'd like to see in future updates, please feel free to let us know. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future!

15 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent experience with Customily. The support team and dev team are so helpful. Whenever there are problems using the app, they always reach out to us promptly. They keep upgrading to enhance customer satisfaction with the personalized products. What we love most is the real-time preview - making products much more attractive to customers. Highly recommend!

GoDuckee
Vietname
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Customily 18 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for recommending Customily! We're thrilled to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our platform.

Our support and development teams are dedicated to ensuring that our users have a seamless and satisfying experience, and it's heartening to know that their efforts have made a positive impact on your business.
We truly value your feedback, and it motivates us to keep delivering exceptional service. If you have any further suggestions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

We wish you continued success with your personalized products, and thank you again for choosing Customily!

28 de dezembro de 2023

It's the customer service for me. Yes, the app has several functionalities that opens up many possibilities for customization. I had a situation where I needed to offer a personalized blanket with different backgrounds. Half way into design, I realized I needed to offer a background remove option for customers' photos. It was crunch time and in the height of the holiday season--just 2 weeks away from Christmas and I didn't know how to integrate this feature into the design. I reached out to Customily, and the co-founder, Martina, of Customily responded. She connected me with Jose who literally dropped what he was doing to make a video to guide me through the process. I still needed help. Jose ended up creating the entire design and hooking up the api to my pod. Talk about going the extra mile. This is it! Customily takes care of their customers' needs and ensures that they have what's needed to deploy their products. Very appreciative of this app and the service they provide. Highly recommend them. Btw, they followed up with me recently and had a one on one to walk me through product creation with the app.

Leko Store
27 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Customily 2 de janeiro de 2024

Your thoughtful and detailed feedback genuinely touches us!
It's heartening to know that our customer service team, especially Martina and Jose, could provide the assistance you need during a crucial time. We understand the importance of delivering a seamless experience, especially during peak seasons like the holidays.

Thank you so much for recommending us! Your kind words inspire us to continue going the extra mile for our users. If you have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure you have a positive and successful experience with our app.

6 de dezembro de 2023

OUTSTANDING software!

Unless you've been living under a rock, then you know that personalization is key in the POD space.

Let's face it.. print on demand has become a commodity.. if you REALLY want to differentiate yourself, allow your customers to personalize their POD product.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but tech support is fantastic and once you figure it out it's not that difficult.

I've tested EVERY customizer product currently available as of Dec '23.. Hands down Customily beats them all easily.

This is a complete game changer for me.

MyIrish Store
Questão respondida por Customily 7 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are so happy to hear that you find our software outstanding and that it has made a significant impact on your business!

We're committed to ensuring that our users have the best experience possible, and your success is our priority ;) If you ever have any further questions, suggestions, or feedback, feel free to reach out!

10 de novembro de 2023

Florencia and the Dev Team are miracle workers. We reached out about some of our store's most heavily customized products that needed additional coding and they made the changes within a few days! So impressed with the customer service and our team is really enjoying the hands on control of creating our own templates and option sets. We find the Customily app to be a great add-on to elevate our store and engage our customers. Thank you so much!

Zoe Lev Jewelry
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Customily 15 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Florencia and our Dev Team were able to meet your customization needs.
We truly value your feedback, and it motivates us to continue delivering exceptional customer service and innovative solutions. If you ever have more requests or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with our app remains top-notch.
Thanks again for choosing Customily!

Editado a 26 de janeiro de 2024

Fantastic customer service from this app. Best I've ever received since starting my store 6 years ago. Great app, does what it says on the tin. Very happy customer. Sorted out a little problem I originally had, but this was my error and confusion. All was sorted. Highly recommend!

QuoteMyWall
Reino Unido
26 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Customily 29 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our customer service to be fantastic. It's always our goal to provide reliable functionality and excellent service.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to support you and your store in the future!

17 de novembro de 2023

I absolutely recommend this app. They have top notch customer service and they will go above and beyond to help you with any issues. They reached back out immediately and even got on a zoom call with me personally to walk me through my issue step by step, found an issue in the code on my Shopify store and fixed within an hour!! Jose is amazing and super easy going and explains things thouroughly for you to understand and he also recorded the session for me so I could go back and watch at any time. They also have step by step videos on Youtube you can watch at any time for several different features.

GrabSomeMerch
Questão respondida por Customily 20 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great encounter with our customer service, especially with Jose. It's our commitment to go above and beyond for our users, and we're delighted that our team was able to promptly assist you.

If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your feedback and are here to support you. Thank you again for recommending our app!

18 de dezembro de 2023

Amazing Josema was amazing help in learning how to use the app

Belamoda Co.
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Customily 19 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks for your review, Laura!
We're happy to read that Josema has been of help to you, he's amazing!
If you need further assistance don't hesitate to let us know! Have a wonderful end of the year! :)

29 de dezembro de 2023

Very good app. The support is excellent and very fast! The tutorials and live sessions are very helpfull. Love this apo

PersonalGlasses
Países Baixos
15 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Customily 2 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and finding the support, tutorials, and live sessions helpful. Our team works hard to provide a seamless experience for our users, and your encouraging words motivate us to keep delivering top-notch service. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

21 de dezembro de 2023

Customily hielp me om mijn shop eenvoudig te integreren met top aanbieders van print-on-demand en stelde me in staat om personalisatie door de gebruiker aan te bieden op mijn site. Customily maakt zijn beloften waar op het gebied van gebruiksvriendelijkheid en efficiënte, snelle klantenservice. Met deze app kan ik me onderscheiden van de massa en echte klantbetrokkenheid creëren. Nogmaals bedankt voor de geweldige ondersteuning.

happyzappy
Bélgica
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Customily 22 de dezembro de 2023

Heel erg bedankt voor je prachtige review!
Ons team streeft er altijd naar om beloften waar te maken, vooral op het gebied van gebruiksvriendelijkheid en efficiënte klantenservice. Het doet ons goed te weten dat je tevreden bent met de snelheid en kwaliteit van onze ondersteuning.

Als je verdere vragen hebt of als er iets is waarmee we je kunnen helpen, staan we altijd voor je klaar. Nogmaals bedankt voor je positieve feedback!