Helium Customer Fields , 357 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 maart 2019

Amazing customer service!!! So much help and support setting everything up! I would recommend for sure!

Little Cheeks
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 29 januari 2019

Used this app to build a custom registration form. It was easy to build and install. Help was avail when I needed it.

Dazzle Dry Pro
4 dagen gebruiken de app
28 augustus 2018

Awesome app and support, the team is really nice and fast at problem solving.

Atlasmo
Roemenië
3 dagen gebruiken de app
20 oktober 2017

Chelsea and the team have been wonderful. They helped us set up our trade form and are very quick to come back with answering our questions and queries.

Valiant Fireside
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 dagen gebruiken de app
20 april 2023

We just needed a simple way to add customer account verification to our registration form, and this was it!

We have close to 200k customers imported from our old store, and I was afraid that this would put us into a price tier that was too much for the simple feature we were trying to add, but I spoke with their customer support and they assured me that we could still use the lowest tier since we're not using all of the customer management features that this app offers. The sign up forms will still work and we won't get bumped up to a higher tier automatically.

Customer support is quick and friendly and easily answered all of my questions. We'll definitely keep this in mind if we do end up wanting to get into some of the more advanced features of this app. We appreciate you!

Sock Dreams
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 20 april 2023

We appreciate you too! 😄

I'm so glad we were able to make your migration to Shopify just a little bit less of a headache with our email verification feature ✅

16 februari 2016

Easy to install! Work right away. Very nice app
Only reco: Please add a bit more customization functions. For example: be able to change the default template will be great

Csca Ryerson
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
16 februari 2023

This app is perfect! It does everything I wanted and then some. The customer support team is fast & efficient and made the simple installation even simpler! I highly recommend this app.

SurfaceScience
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 17 februari 2023

We're far from perfect (still lots of work to do!) but we'll relish in it for a minute. 😊
Thanks for the fantastic review!

12 december 2017

Amazing support! Our store now can allow customers to edit their account details (email address). Before, as you know, customers cannot adjust their email address after creating an account on your shopify store. With this app, it allows the customer to adjust it when they like without having to contact the store owner to manually change their email address. We are also utilizing account upload features which will tag our customers automatically without us having to tag them. ( we will still check to see that the customer submitted the proper form)

Thanks for providing an amazing product and superb customer service to go along with it!

Byron2014
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
17 april 2023

We just added Customer Fields to our shop and it has been great so far! Their chat option is great and they have answered all of my questions in a timely manner.

Goldscheider of Vienna
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
Helium heeft geantwoord 17 april 2023

Thanks for using Customer Fields for your wholesale store! We're happy to hear about your positive experience so far. We're here to help if you run into any snags in the future. 👍

31 mei 2019

The application is intuitive, well designed and support is great and relevant.
These people and the whole Shopify community can make a real difference especially for young start-up businesses that require special care.

Pastaldente