Dadao Product Reviews & Email , 1,246件のレビュー

bachunkiduniya
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年3月26日

Slows down the website extremely, and lately is not loading at all at the end. I could say that my website was 10 times slower than before in full loading. Also always you have to add the reviews manually because they will never load, each time you check the app and its performance on your page.

SalesWorm Co
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年5月5日

This is the worst app in the world. They're not available on Saturdays and Sundays. They have a messenger chat, but they don't respond there either. They reply to your message several days later.
So, if you're looking for good quality with good service, it's definitely not with this App

Djolie
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月9日

Worst review app , reviews getting vanished automatically and coming back again resulting in revenue losses , and there support team is pathetic never responds never replies . Seeing this issues with my multiple stores. I am even their paid customer still they provide such low rated service

Don't use this app at all

My Store

didi gold
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:24分
2023年12月25日

i need to give rating for this app before see if it works?

Aproape Perfect Online
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:6日
編集日:2023年6月13日

Forcing me to write a comment is enough, and I keep popping up the window. This is a super bad experience. The problem is that I submitted it but it still doesn't work. After logging in repeatedly, I feel like it's too bad. I'll just give you a star and hope you can make some changes.

warlock gothic
中国
アプリの使用期間:25日
Dadaoが返信しました 2023年6月13日

We are very sorry for giving you such a bad experience.
Please contact us back so we can assist with whatever you had experienced with the app. We will look forward to your message.

2023年12月6日

Haven't tested yet

thelandmarkmusic
インド
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月12日

app is trash, customer support person is very rude, i am reporting this app to google and shopify as well. never install it.

Visety Mugs