Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 november 2020

I think I've tried every donation app available on the store, and settled on this one as it provided the most user friendly interface and best, most prompt customer service. Thank you!

Ranchlands Mercantile
22 juli 2021

The app works great and the customer service is A+++++! This is bar far my favorite app we use because of how personable and responsive the team is, not to mention, it does good for the world. Highly recommend!

Lillie’s Q
5 april 2021

Daily Karma is fantastic. Women founded and women run, the staff are extremely professional, accessible, and helpful. We are a mission-oriented business, so a well-integrated checkout app that helps our customers discover and donate to superlative non-profit organizations is a game-changer.

Dovetail Workwear
14 april 2021

The Team at Daily Karma is truly committed to doing things right and ensuring customers are happy. Are you a startup or small business looking to do the right thing from Day 1? The Daily Karma Team are likely your best option. My site needed 17 (Seventeen!) new organizations that were not in their databases. I asked them to add them and they got back to me in 24 hrs. Two days later all of them were there. I even asked for a bit of additional customization and I got it in 24 hr. For free.
Nat, and her Team are really on the ball. I really recommend looking at DailyKarma while looking to add a simple and straightforward donation app.

Hike Again Remedies - Premium Veterinary Supplements for Ageing Dogs
2 februari 2021

We use this app all the time for various types of campaigns. Their features and support make Shop for Good by far the best donation app available for Shopify stores.

Famous IRL
29 januari 2020

Very responsive. Glad to work with you guys and this cool app.

Getting started was a bit confusing but the staff was very helpful in the process.

Wahs
DailyKarma heeft geantwoord 11 februari 2020

Thank you - we're so happy to help you and give to charity with you!

8 juli 2020

We are using multiple Shop for Good campaigns and it is exactly as advertised. The implementation was simple, management of the platform is easy, and the team has been responsive and helpful throughout the process. Highly recommend.

Corro
15 september 2020

So far I’ve had a great experience with this app! I wanted to donate to a Canadian charity that wasn’t on the list so I requested it, got a personal email within 24 hours to confirm they were looking into the correct organization and added it to my site within a week!
I had a 15 minute free consult which was super helpful- Melaney answered all my questions, had already checked out my site and even offered me some tips unrelated to the app!
I feel confident that I won’t have any issues and if something pops up I’ll have great customer service.

Total Music Nerds
3 december 2021

Shop For Good is a fantastic app. Easy to use and very customizable to fit your needs. They support so many charities and are so passionate about the causes. We've worked with them for a few years now and each campaign is a success with Shop for Good. Melaney and Natalie are a dream to work with, so helpful and responsive. We highly recommend Shop For Good.

gorjana
4 december 2020

So glad this app exists. They have such a wide variety of charities to choose from and allow you to feature so many at one time. Thank you for helping my company do more than just make sales. It really helps to know that my company is spreading good some other way.

MAI