Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Ilmainen sopimus saatavilla. 15 päivän maksuton kokeilu.
Tähtiarvio (5)
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
26. tammikuu 2023

Tony helped me create a report relating to my collections and endless product tags which will save me lots of time in the future. thanks for the great service

MKTrends Co
Iso-Britannia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 23 tuntia
23. tammikuu 2023

This is a great reporting app. It includes fields that native Shopify reporting does not provide. Very reliable support as well.

Joe's® Jeans
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Yli 3 vuotta
23. tammikuu 2023

A fantastic tool for custom data report exporting! I have so many different reports dropping into my master Google sheets file, and Data Export makes it so quick and easy. Their Customer Support is absolutely the best. They always have solved my issues and go above and beyond. I've worked with the amazing Tony to help me create custom columns and export reports to already built sheets! Thank you TONY!

We Love Doggos
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 11 kuukautta
23. tammikuu 2023

I spent half a hour to get understand about the app. And it's simple and easy to use. The prices of every plans are reasonable. Chan help me with the setting of dynamic rule for some colunm. It really helps. Thank you for providing a good app.

WIVOV
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 2 tuntia
Muokattu 23. tammikuu 2023

Now I understand why this app has 1793 reviews, 99% of which are 5-stars. I've been looking for a Shopify data analytics platform with customizable reports similar to Salesforce, which has an incredible reporting system, but they're obviously a CRM, not e-commerce biz support.

This. Is. It. And I'm SHOCKED this is as inexpensive as it is--I was paying several hundred dollars per month for a software solely for the purpose of their analytics (it was also an OMS), but Data Export is as customizable as it gets. There's DOZENS of off-the-shelf reports, all of which you can customize for as your own template.

Plus their customer service is incredible--I only signed up today, so naturally I had many questions about customization, and at 11:00pm pacific time on a Sunday, one of their reps, Jeff, immediately responded and went above and beyond for 45 minutes to help me customize several reports. Well done!

Travaloo
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 6 tuntia
17. tammikuu 2023

I just recently started using it and I love it. But more than that I loved the support and all the help I received today going over a tax report Jeff was so helpful and very knowledgeable

ScalpMED®
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Vuosi
17. tammikuu 2023

Brilliant app - I have been struggling to get any info I need from Shopify reporting, and thought it a lost cause until I found this app. Amazing reporting functionality out of the box, e.g. I can extract sales info from orders that I tag e.g. telephone sale, email sale, in person sale etc. which is important for our business planning. Plus Chan and James are so responsive on the online chat and Chan created a custom report for me in a matter of minutes. Highly, highly recommend.

Emily Nixon Jewelry US
Iso-Britannia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 4 tuntia
17. tammikuu 2023

I have used Data export for over a year or two now. They have recently upgraded the app and it looks very good and is very easy to understand and use. In 2 years I have never needed any customer service needs but recently I did and they responded to me very quickly and assisted me very quickly. The live human support is beyond brilliant. Highly recommend this app!

Grazing.ie
Irlanti
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 22 tuntia
15. tammikuu 2023

Excellent APP. It's helping me out understand my clients to make better decisions. I totally recommend.

materiales.com.bo
Bolivia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 21 päivää
13. tammikuu 2023

This App Data Export IO has literally saved my business. I have found it so difficult to keep track of sales, transaction fees, and taxes paid across different that I was on the verge of giving up after 2 years of sales. This app has completely brought me back from the brink and has given me total control over the information I need. Their Live Human Support is also stellar. Real people come online quickly and just stay with you, helping you to make new reports, and suggesting changes. Really brilliant. I can't rate this app highly enough!

SING THE NORTH