Cin7 Core , 70件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の3%は2つ星です
  • 評価の16%は1つ星です
2023年12月15日

I love Cin7 , it's such a great software to track my inventory, my sales, my stock transfers, my cogs... full of reports ...
very flexible tools, with a lot of integrated API connexion like Shopify and the customer service is amazing !

Horus X
フランス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年2月21日

I was using Orderhive for order management. Cin7 is a much better program with more features. My onboarding experience was great. They really take the time to make sure everything works right before moving to the new program. I would recommend!

Planet Bean Coffee
カナダ
2024年2月14日

I like that I can integrate my sales channels (Etsy and Shopify - Amazon is an option too, but I opted not to integrate it to save money) and input manual orders in one place to keep track of orders, inventory, shipments, and payments. I used their previous product OrderHive, so it is all fairly intuitive to use, and they provided great onboarding and setup. I was paired with Muskan as my Onboarding Specialist, and she was very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful in getting me setup.

noteify
2023年6月14日

Thanks Raed for excellent customer service! He helped me step by step to understand the process and was very patient with me.

Old School SA
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2016年2月24日

I have been searching for an inventory and customer order solution to be able to manage everything from one place for all our eCommerce stores. After tons of research I decided to go with DEAR. Not only do they provide the services I have been looking for but they offer so much more and they do it well. I am very pleased with their service and all the features and will be using their service for years to come.

Dark Matter Props
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
編集日:2016年11月13日

Luckily we chose Dear Systems over Tradegecko for our second business.

This is how an inventory management platform should work. It's easy and intuitive, and customer service is fantastic.

To be fair, Tradegecko is easy to use as well, but unfortunately the data does not synchronise between Shopify/ TG/ Xero consistently and we have to spend many hours manually reconciling sales.

Dear systems has caused us no headaches which is what you want as a small business owner.

Emack Bolios
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
編集日:2022年2月22日

After I left a negative review, the DEAR Systems team followed up with me to solve the problem I had pointed out

Soundbrenner
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2017年7月13日

After considering several inventory systems like Trade Gecko and Unleashed we finally decided on DEAR. Even before we signed up the support and help we got from Kevin at DEAR was amazing.

We had lots of questions over our trial period, which Kevin patiently resolved.
We are in the process of switching over shortly and am sure that experience then will be as good as it has been so far.

The integration with Shopify and Xero works really well!

Zoomlite
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
編集日:2016年11月13日

We migrated from Tradegecko to Dear Systems a few months ago, and have not looked back. Please see our review of Tradegecko for an idea of the frustration we had with them.

Dear Systems works well for our business. We have not had any major issues with the synchronisation process between Dear, Shopify and Xero, and when we have had small issues or queries, they have always been resolved very quickly. We actually even got to meet a Dear Systems expert in person, who was very friendly and knew exactly what the best solution was.

Mr Simms Wanchai
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2021年6月22日

Very good software. The best part is the team will look at enhancement requests for new features and add them into their development. Make's our life a lot easier...

Energize Health