Valutazione complessiva
3,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 71% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 25% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 agosto 2022

I loved this app and the customer service is just outstanding, thank you for your immediate responsiveness. I recommend the app.

ZAITOUN
Marocco
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 febbraio 2023

So far so good...

I have just installed this app and it works very good.
Had a little problem with the reviews not appearing on all my products.

Customer service has been fast and helpful so I give them 5 stars!

Roulottes Lupien 2000 inc.
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
31 marzo 2023

Ich hatte schon einige Probleme und Fragen zu meiner Website von Debutify und Debutify review.
Ich habe da sehr schnell wirklich kompetente Hilfe bekommen. Im Englishen bin ich leider noch nicht so bewandert, aber mit dem Google übersetzer ist dies auch kein Problem. Soweit ich weiss sind Sie an einem Deutschen Support im Aufbau.
Also für mich 5 Sterne. Danke für eure Zeit und Bemühungen!!!

fun4you24.com
Svizzera
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 febbraio 2023

Great customer service & tech support!! Product is also great, but for me the best part is anytime you run into a tech issue, they are quick to resolve it.

La Ree Fragrances
Stati Uniti
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 ottobre 2022

This app is great - intuitive, easy to use, and customizable. I ran into two issues, one of which support was able to help me out with immediately. The other had to be escalated to their dev team (an issue that wasn't their fault) and I heard back about a day later. Not only had the issue been fixed, but they took care of doing the import work for me so all I had to do was review. I'll be continuing to use the app and want to send a huge thanks and kudos to their customer support lead for being so wonderful to work with!

Seluna
Stati Uniti
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 marzo 2023

Great app and outstanding support. I had a couple small issues configuring the product and the team resolved it for me quickly

Flint & Black
Regno Unito
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 15 novembre 2022

I'm loving Debutify theme, it makes everything looks easy. it is a great theme for small and large businesses as well, with it's great embedded features, you'll be able to start your store in a matter of minutes.
And now their rating app is so excellent, you can upload and manage your reviews in a very user friendly way, and the support team is always there for you to answer any questions you have.
whenever I have a question or need to make an update I contact their tech support and we have a call and they help, explain, answer every single question I have. I think Debutify will be always my choice now.

MIRACLE OFFERS
Francia
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2023

Good by the moment, I am on test period but by the moment the support is being great. I hope continue with them

Labores Bella
Spagna
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 novembre 2022

Very nice theme, best support experince. I suggest this theme to everyone and buy this theme as it will increase your revenue.

almirha
Regno Unito
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2023

Pratique à intégrer dans debutify même si on regrette le manque de certaines optin de customization qui devraient arriver beintôt

Poudredefeee
Francia
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app