Recensies (31)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 23% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 juni 2024

I have really enjoyed the ease of use with this review app! My account manager Mirza has been a pleasure to work with in explaining everything and taking care of my store to ensure it is working optimally :-)

Friendly Foot, LLC
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

Mirza was actually extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was quick to understand what problems needed to be resolved. Would highly recommend using Debutify as your review app.

Molekulz
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
1 juni 2024

Excellent Service and Support During Debutify Upgrade

I recently upgraded from Debutify version 5 to version 6.3, and I am thoroughly impressed with the service and support provided throughout the process. From start to finish, everything went smoothly, and I felt well-informed and supported at every step.

item Source (platinum place)
Duitsland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
19 mei 2024

Worst experince, lost $40.00 using this app, i started using this app and before my trail ended i cancelled my Pro subscription, but still i was charged for $40.00.
When i Reached out to there support team, with all Screenshots and Data i have showing i was charged incorrectly, i just got 1 email from support saying they are moving my ticket to billing department, yet no response received and its been close to a week now.
Do not recommned.

Casuals Hub
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
28 maart 2024

Poor customer service and late response

MANSSIIE
13 dagen gebruiken de app
17 oktober 2023

Their review app is also awesome!

Over the year, I have been working with Mirza from Debutify and he is very hard working and innovative personnel. Their review app covers everything a review app should do. Their other app for ecommerce is also great.

I will highly recommend Debutify Reviews as a one stop shop for all your review needs.

Keep up the good work Debutify.

Your Journey Prints
8 maanden gebruiken de app
22 november 2023

I had a minor issue, and the support team resolved the problem very quickly. The app itself offers a wide range of customization options, and the visual aspect of the entire app is highly attractive and user-friendly. What's all I could wish for so I can highly recommend to give it a try.

PfootoPrints™
Duitsland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
7 september 2023

Great app! Been using it since it came out. Had some bugs during my usage but the developers were quick and efficient in fixing everything and we kept improving it all together. Highly recommend this app! Best developers ever.

Sex Toys Vancouver
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
29 september 2023

Good app! If you have any problem contact their support and everything will be resolved! :) I also want to give a shoutout to their support agent "
Mirza Baig" because he not just resolved my issue but even gave some other good tips! Thank you again. <3

MiniVacc™
Letland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
28 augustus 2023

superb service, easy to use, the support is top notch super friendly fast and effective, they made all the necessary changes within literal minutes and made it all brilliant, good service

That Lovely