Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 80% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de julho de 2021

Klaudia was amazing!!! helped me so much with this app! i'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

GAIA FLORA
Austrália
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 2 days
Questão respondida por Zapiet 28 de julho de 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review! It was a pleasure assisting you with our apps.
Should you need anything, you know where to find us

Thanks and have a great day,

Klaudia

19 de junho de 2021

We were looking for an App that would specifically allow us to offer delivery to specific areas within our delivery range, without having to enter all of the zip codes we deliver to (which is thousands). We added weights to our products, to further define the delivery rate, which is such a cool feature. When we needed help with a workaround for a very specific delivery need, customer service replied quickly, and helped us helped us find a tailored solution. All customer service have been super-friendly and patient beyond what is expected. We are still using the App and benefitting from it every sale. No glitches, no coding required, etc. This was the perfect solution for our business. Don't hesitate to try this App!

Homestead Buildings & Sheds
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 9 months
Questão respondida por Zapiet 23 de junho de 2021

Hi there,

Wow! Thank you for your glowing review! We're really happy that the app is helping you to keep things simple & allowing you to focus on what matters most.

4 de maio de 2021

This is great. It solved my shipping problem on my shopify store. For weeks I have been battling with the best way to calculate shipping by distance until a friend recommended this app. Super cool

Evergreen Foodmart
Nigéria
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 6 months
Questão respondida por Zapiet 4 de maio de 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're happy our app could help solve your shipping problem and provide you with the shipping rates you need.

Let us know if there's anything else you need.

Take care,

Marija

27 de abril de 2021

Great app! Allows us to determine delivery parameters per order. Guys are always there to help and answer questions.

ShopTansy
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 year
Questão respondida por Zapiet 29 de abril de 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review, and glad to hear you're enjoying using our app!

5 de abril de 2021

The app is great, but I want to highlight the customer service. It is very rare nowadays to run into a problem, and find someone who is genuine about helping. I had the support team wrapped up for three days trying to fix a problem that was actually a shopify problem. They are by far, one of the best support teams (Jessica) I have run across in a very long time. Great job Zapiet. The app works as it should too! :)

Metro East Decor
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 10 months
Questão respondida por Zapiet 6 de abril de 2021

Hi R!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad that we were able to get your store working the way you wanted. I was really lovely chatting with you.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

Jessica

15 de março de 2021

This app is worth every penny. You can set multiple conditions and exceptions, sync it with a google maps api and it can be integrated with their other app Store pickup + delivery. I've contacted the team for help and they've set up all that I needed in a few minutes. Highly recommend it!

Metsaveurs
Canadá
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Over 1 year
Questão respondida por Zapiet 7 de fevereiro de 2022

Hi there,

It was lovely chatting with you and helping you set up both of our apps—I'm glad they meet all of your needs.

Thank you so much for your 6 stars—we really appreciate it! 🤩

Let us know if there's anything else you need. We're happy to help. 😊

Have a lovely day,

Marija

17 de fevereiro de 2021

We operate a local delivery service in a rural area, where we needed to create specific delivery rates for our customers. The app works perfectly for us and the customer service from the developers of this app are brilliant. They set the app up for us and have fixed any issues we've had along the way with lightning speed. Very impressed.

Great Park Farm
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
Questão respondida por Zapiet 17 de fevereiro de 2021

Hi Will,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I'm glad you enjoy using our app and that we have been able to help you out with setting up.

Have a great day!

Flora

20 de janeiro de 2021

I was struggling with just 1 part of applying the app to our site last Sunday and a simple request to support resulted in the problem being solved in minutes. Quite a result on a Sunday evening. I only wish I had sent the request sooner rather than struggling in the first place.
An excellent service and app

Anita Gribbin Pharmacy
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Almost 2 years
Questão respondida por Zapiet 21 de janeiro de 2021

Thanks for your review! We pride ourselves on quick resolution times for support so it's great to hear we were able to help you out!

Editado a 10 de janeiro de 2021

No doubt app works better, store provides instant delivery and it calculates to the point.
Only thing is that even after disabling the services for a month they kept charging just because application was still installed. They should make it clear and write it somewhere that we need to delete app to stop charges. It felt like scam but app is worth for the money they charge.

WhippCream
Austrália
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
Questão respondida por Zapiet 12 de janeiro de 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I understand how you feel, and I would like to clarify how app billing works.

After you install an app, Shopify manages billing entirely. Like with any other Shopify app where billing is managed by Shopify, billing will stay active until you uninstall the app. Please see the Shopify app charges article for more information: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Good news is that we keep your settings when you uninstall the app. You can safely uninstall it when you don’t need it, and then re-install when it’s the right time.

We have tried to reach you via telephone to clarify, but unfortunately no one picked up our call. Please reach out to support@zapiet.com if you have any more questions or concerns—we would be happy to help.

Wishing you all the best,

Sebastian

Editado a 7 de dezembro de 2020

This app has been integral to my online store, Shopify's offering just doesnt cut it. And when I had issues with my delivery rates showing up after I started to offer shipping, I spent 4 hours with Shopify trying to help me and they got me nowhere but when Zapiet came in to help it was solved immediately! SO appreciate their competent customer service agents, especially Charlie!

taxaflora