Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de janeiro de 2022

Great customer service and a very functional app! I look forward to working with Zapiet in the future.

Roots to Fruits Nursery
Estados Unidos
5 months usando a aplicação
9 de março de 2018

This app is exactly what I've been looking for! We mill, sell and deliver hardwood lumber products, both locally and regionally, using our own trucks and drivers (https://croleyhardwoods.com). I have tried several other shipping rate apps searching for this simple function and none of them offer the ability calculate your own rates by distance. All the other apps just assume you use third party shipping companies. I had a few questions about functionality while setting up the app and testing it and support was all over it. They responded quickly and answered all my questions. Highly Recommended App & Developer!

Jacksonville Sawmill Llc
Estados Unidos
14 de maio de 2020

The app does exactly what we were looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by radius. Their customer service has been great and when I as struggling their team was there quickly and got everything working just right.

GnuSante.Creations
Canadá
4 de novembro de 2020

I used this app combined with Pickup + Delivery and it is working like a charm. I also want to thank Zapiet's support team for their quick answers every time I had a question or something to fix. I was very unsatisfied with other apps for deliveries and pickup until I start working with Zapiet, I highly recommend their services.

Fish to Go
Suíça
Questão respondida por Zapiet 4 de novembro de 2020

Hi guys,

It was a pleasure for me to make sure that your settings was reflecting your needs. Really happy that both our apps are a great help for your store!

Don't hesitate to reach back to us, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sandy

26 de outubro de 2022

The app works with Shopify 2.0. The customer support is great! Very fast and happy to help with implementation in the store. I can only recommend this app!

Veldengras
Países Baixos
Editado a 10 de janeiro de 2021

No doubt app works better, store provides instant delivery and it calculates to the point.
Only thing is that even after disabling the services for a month they kept charging just because application was still installed. They should make it clear and write it somewhere that we need to delete app to stop charges. It felt like scam but app is worth for the money they charge.

WhippCream
Austrália
Questão respondida por Zapiet 12 de janeiro de 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I understand how you feel, and I would like to clarify how app billing works.

After you install an app, Shopify manages billing entirely. Like with any other Shopify app where billing is managed by Shopify, billing will stay active until you uninstall the app. Please see the Shopify app charges article for more information: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Good news is that we keep your settings when you uninstall the app. You can safely uninstall it when you don’t need it, and then re-install when it’s the right time.

We have tried to reach you via telephone to clarify, but unfortunately no one picked up our call. Please reach out to support@zapiet.com if you have any more questions or concerns—we would be happy to help.

Wishing you all the best,

Sebastian

17 de fevereiro de 2021

We operate a local delivery service in a rural area, where we needed to create specific delivery rates for our customers. The app works perfectly for us and the customer service from the developers of this app are brilliant. They set the app up for us and have fixed any issues we've had along the way with lightning speed. Very impressed.

Great Park Farm
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Zapiet 17 de fevereiro de 2021

Hi Will,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I'm glad you enjoy using our app and that we have been able to help you out with setting up.

Have a great day!

Flora

Editado a 26 de março de 2020

Great customer service and fast communication! App is a great add on to manage custom delivery rates.

ASAP Foods
Canadá
27 de dezembro de 2022

It might be confusing sometimes, but the support team is always there to help and whilst ur doing something else they even work on ur website about the issues!

Houtnhak
Países Baixos
1 de maio de 2020

This app was absolutely perfect and working will until it just crashed recently. We lost so many sales as the customer could not finish checking out.

Whippr