Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de agosto de 2019

I use zapiet to charge my local customers within 10 miles free delivery and others $9.95. It did exactly what I needed and I get amazing support from zapiet when I need it!

Peace Marketplace
16 days usando a aplicação
28 de outubro de 2022

I needed help setting up and Jessica was extremely helpful and patient with me. She responded quickly and got everything done that i needed! 10/10

Online Nail Supply
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zapiet 3 de novembro de 2022

Hi there,

It was my pleasure helping you today to set up our Delivery Rates by Distance app.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Have a lovely weekend,

Jessica

Editado a 11 de julho de 2020

I struggled a bit with getting things exactly as I wanted them but thanks to the tenacity and kindness of the support team at Zapiet, I'm getting there. It's taken over a year to find a solution that meets my specific delivery challenges as a florist in a specifically defined area and this app looks like the ideal solution. I'm thankful I hung in there through the challenges of getting it just right. Class act team - great product. Thank you!

Petals Port Townsend
14 days usando a aplicação
16 de agosto de 2021

Service was patient & excellent - appreciate the assistance. Worked through a number of aspects of the app re: shipping

Sydney's Plant Market
13 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zapiet 16 de agosto de 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure to get you up and running with our app.
Should you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Thanks and wishing you a wonderful day,

Klaudia

Editado a 2 de setembro de 2021

Special thanks to Sandy for helping to resolve my issue and also educating me on why the issue was occurring.

Sammy Cheezecake
10 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zapiet 3 de setembro de 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure!

Don't hesitate to contact us back, if you have any more questions.

Sandy

Editado a 22 de julho de 2020

Had a few problems integrating this with the Store Pick-up + Delivery app but the support team was able to resolve all the issues we encountered along the way. Response times aren't so bad either. Overall the apps provide the feature set that we need and we're excited to use them with our customers!

Blake's Wings & Steaks
Filipinas
9 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 1 de maio de 2020

This app is great. Exactly what I want to calculate the shipping fee by distance. But recently, it has crashed twice already. It is very frustrating for our business to see customer walks away just because they cannot pay the shipping fee.

Little Soonta
8 months usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2023

Flora was amazingly patient and knowledgable. She stuck with me for hours helping me set up the app exactly how I needed it to and help facilitate between Zapiet and Shopify. She deserves a raise, a promotion, heck let her on the board!

Weekend_Treasures_EstateSales
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zapiet 13 de janeiro de 2023

Hi Amanda,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

I am glad I was able to help you get you setup with Zapiet ‑ Rates by Distance and Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery on chat.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year!

All the best,
Flora

24 de maio de 2022

We had a Shopify Expert code a new cart for us...it didn't work and we spent a lot of money. But we found Zapiet and the app is exactly what we need and wanted. And the customer service is beyond amazing!

Dana Shortt Gourmet and Gifts
Canadá
6 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 10 de janeiro de 2021

No doubt app works better, store provides instant delivery and it calculates to the point.
Only thing is that even after disabling the services for a month they kept charging just because application was still installed. They should make it clear and write it somewhere that we need to delete app to stop charges. It felt like scam but app is worth for the money they charge.

WhippCream
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zapiet 12 de janeiro de 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I understand how you feel, and I would like to clarify how app billing works.

After you install an app, Shopify manages billing entirely. Like with any other Shopify app where billing is managed by Shopify, billing will stay active until you uninstall the app. Please see the Shopify app charges article for more information: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Good news is that we keep your settings when you uninstall the app. You can safely uninstall it when you don’t need it, and then re-install when it’s the right time.

We have tried to reach you via telephone to clarify, but unfortunately no one picked up our call. Please reach out to support@zapiet.com if you have any more questions or concerns—we would be happy to help.

Wishing you all the best,

Sebastian