Avaliações (94)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de maio de 2024

This App does a good job of allowing customers to leave a deposit on pre-orders for stuff that may need some time be manufactured. Just keep a close eye on edited orders. Customer service has been great though. I never leave reviews but their support has been able to get me online within 24 hrs for whatever issues i have.

McC Loyalty Motorsports
About 2 years usando a aplicação
14 de junho de 2024

Great Support! They always succeed in solving any problem I bump into.

Rabun Ranch Beef
12 months usando a aplicação
5 de julho de 2024

customer service has been excellent. It's been tricky figuring out the split payment plan on my part, but the app has been great!

SIMPLY SWEET STITCHES
5 months usando a aplicação
6 de abril de 2024

Great product, allows for customers to place a deposit on a product to reserve it. Customer support is very fast when needed.

Redmond Used Motorcycles
About 2 years usando a aplicação
28 de maio de 2024

One of the best app in Shopify app market place. Responsive Support team.

iFilter
Países Baixos
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 5 de julho de 2024

took time but resolved issues from support team. good support

Agri-Route
Índia
17 days usando a aplicação
2 de maio de 2024

Too early to tell. But it looks like it will work great.

Roots & Culture Mas Camp
3 months usando a aplicação
7 de maio de 2024

We sell products online in Shopify while also having a robust custom and whole sale business.
We have been managing billing and payments for these different revenue streams in 3 different systems with no team cross-training. This of course has been rife with redundancy, miscommunication and misbilling.
We needed a solution to make all of the ways we bill possible through a single system (Shopify).
Once found, Depo implementation literally took minutes. I am a cave person so I ran into a very dumb user error but Depo's chat team coached me easily, quickly and patiently.
If Depo works as simply and effectively as it seems to so far it will be the most effective streamline in our workflow to date.

ojasnyc
About 2 months usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

it helped me alot

Evarlox
Itália
7 days usando a aplicação
30 de maio de 2024

Really good app. Fast helpdesk if you have any questions.

PE Cosmetics