Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de setembro de 2023

I will give 5 stars for the awesome on the fly service they just provided. I asked if they could change the text 'part payment' to 'Deposit' on product page and they did it in 3 minutes! Thought it was a long shot. Have yet to try full features... but that's a good start. Thanks Priyanshu.

Divinart
Canadá
About 1 month usando a aplicação
16 de junho de 2023

This app is great the team is amazing I asked for something this team didn't offer and they made it happen. I could ask for anything else better from this team. I 5 star this 100%. With that being said with the particular thing that I asked for they did it only for me. But I am hoping it will become a option for others moving forward. These guys are respectful and hard working. So if you ask for something this team for Depo will try and make it happen.

Silver Phoenix Games
Canadá
About 1 month usando a aplicação
8 de setembro de 2023

Excellent support through and through. Responsive, and super helpful - had a minor glitch with something not working on our website, engineering team hopped straight on it and we are now able to process our "Try Before you Buy" orders.

Ftero Surf
Reino Unido
13 days usando a aplicação
7 de fevereiro de 2024

nice

TravAmerica
42 minutes usando a aplicação
12 de outubro de 2023

We use the app for its subscription feature and the interface is very user-friendly and highly customizable. Customer service and response have been amazing as well. The team is very responsive and highly knowledgeable. Definitely recommend.

Berries Health & Genetics
14 days usando a aplicação
9 de janeiro de 2021

Love the app!! Amazing customer support! You guys are amazing! We will wait more updates of your app

discoversharkstours
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 19 de novembro de 2022

Nice Support And Great App I got one Problem With Theme They Resolved The issue And updated Our Theme. Great App For Part Payment And Deposits

11Cart
Índia
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2023

Having deposit /partial payment app has helped my business grow over 50 percent this past year. The support team is an amazing.

BAMTrips
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
2 de março de 2023

The ease of this app is amazing and they will have me as a forever customer! The price is very reasonable and the customer service is phenomenal!

World of ReptiGurl
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
7 de fevereiro de 2023

I LOVE this app! It's perfect for the services I provide as it gives clients a chance to make partial payments towards their orders. They have automated the retrieval payment process making the entire process seamless between my clients and I.

TechiE Club