Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de março de 2023

The ease of this app is amazing and they will have me as a forever customer! The price is very reasonable and the customer service is phenomenal!

World of ReptiGurl
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
24 de janeiro de 2023

This has been very useful for taking deposits on products and then easily requesting the remaining amount.

The tech support has been very responsive, kind and helpful.

Chi's Farm
7 de fevereiro de 2023

I LOVE this app! It's perfect for the services I provide as it gives clients a chance to make partial payments towards their orders. They have automated the retrieval payment process making the entire process seamless between my clients and I.

TechiE Club
9 de fevereiro de 2021

This app is perfect for what I need. I offer made to order products that require a 50% deposit from the customer. The customer service is also fantastic.

Yard Centre
26 de janeiro de 2023

Great service and support from the team Deposits & Pre Order team! I recommend this app for any split payment services.

Elevate
Canadá
3 de agosto de 2021

Great app and great Customer Support! Its the only app that I found that works with our business model (Book online and pay remaining due at destination)

KaribuTrips
Alemanha
10 de fevereiro de 2023

We are super happy with the products and support of our split payment requirements using this app for our business.

Fire Magic Grills - Best Premium Grills In The World
4 de outubro de 2022

The Depo app works brilliantly and integrates with systems without slowing it down or causing issues. I highly recommend it.

LegaSea Fishing
Japão
21 de março de 2023

The team were fantastic!! So helpful!! They stayed on the phone with me for quite some time explaining everything in so much detail and I was so grateful. I love using this app for my business and makes all of the transactions work really smoothly.

Shaka Shakti Retreats
6 de maio de 2021

The team from Depo was very helpful and patient. A great app to add to your store. Highly recommended :)

BLACKWOOD SOY CANDLE CO