Arvostelut (86)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
7. kesäkuu 2024

The team at Design Packs has been great to work with. They're incredibly helpful when I've needed help with customizing their sections. The extra sections are perfect for those looking to make their site stand out.

Steed Cycles
Kanada
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 21. kesäkuu 2024

We're so happy to hear this and we really enjoy working with you too! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it means so much to us and glad to know you are enjoying the app. :)

19. kesäkuu 2024

Very useful to have many different sections to use for my website. Lots of great "packs" that can be used for my homepage, new landing pages (the hide header/footer pack is very handy for this in particular), etc. Support is fast and friendly as well. Highly recommended!

The Contract Shop®
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 21. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for the review - we so appreciate it! I'm also glad you gave a shout out to the hide header/footer pack. Truly a hidden gem for creating landing pages! Hope you have a wonderful week and please let us know if there's any improvements you'd like to see on the app. :)

18. huhtikuu 2024

Design Packs is exactly what I needed to take my website to the next level.

While I only know enough HTML/CSS to be dangerous, Design Packs allows me to feel like a kid in a candy store and make my website match my vision without having to hire a developer or try and wade through my website's code myself.

They continue to update packs when needed, and they release new packs every month. I use Design Packs for both of my Shopify websites, and have used the app for some client websites, too.

ecommercearcade
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 21. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We have loved seeing the magic that you can create with Design Packs. I wish I had half your imagination - wow! We're so grateful that you continue to use Design Packs and also use it to build out sites for clients as well. :)

20. toukokuu 2024

This is a fantastic app for each store owner. I am only starting to discover all the almost endless possibilities to customize my store. I use mostly the Recipe Template and I needed a special feature and Trudy built it for me in no time and gave me screenshots and videos so that I now understand much better how metaobjects and metafields work. Thank you and keep doing your great job.

Maître Philippe & Filles
Saksa
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 21. toukokuu 2024

So glad that you were able to connect with our resident metaobject expert, Trudy! The recipe template is super powerful and I'm happy to hear are leveraging it with great success in your store. There is SO much you can do with native metafields and metaobjects and all of our sections are compatible. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Muokattu 19. huhtikuu 2024

Design-Packs is a stable, high-quality product that I have been testing for several months. So far, I have found no flaws in its features. It is as dependable as Shopify itself. The templates and sections provided by Design-Packs include many outstanding design examples. I encourage you to explore these to see if they align with your preferences. The ideas and solutions offered are extremely useful and add significant value when you are designing your own website. I particularly appreciate their aesthetic.

Priced at $199 per year, Design-Packs offers remarkable value. While hiring a professional to build my website would be ideal, it is not financially feasible for many of us. Design-Packs has made it possible for me to begin creating a fully-featured website, even with minimal experience in site-building. Moreover, the product is continually improving, with new templates and sections added regularly, which further enhances the value of the purchase.

I highly recommend this app—it definitely deserves a 5-star rating!

英語発音塾 dataDriven,
Japani
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 21. toukokuu 2024

We so appreciate you leaving this review - thank you! And absolutely love that you've highlighted the low cost per year. For anyone that has used our support, you can expect a high-level of service where we take the time to help you achieve the site of your dreams. We're always here to help!

31. maaliskuu 2024

Great app. Such a nice way to add some extra sections and customizations to a Shopify theme.
Best part is the service. Very quick reply. Extremely helpful in helping you your webpage work just right.

Brightside
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 2. huhtikuu 2024

We really appreciate you leaving this review! "Best part is the service" makes us SO happy. We truly care about every person who chooses to use Design Packs on their store and we're really happy you are one of them. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with any customizations. :)

3. heinäkuu 2024

Design Packs: Theme Sections has truly transformed my Shopify store's design experience. Right from the start, I found the app incredibly intuitive, seamlessly integrating into my existing theme. It offers a diverse range of beautifully crafted sections that effortlessly enhance the visual appeal of my storefront. Whether I needed to showcase products, highlight customer testimonials, or promote special offers, Design Packs had a solution that fit perfectly.

The app's customization features are where it truly shines. I could easily adjust colors, fonts, and layouts to match my brand's unique style without any hassle. What impressed me even more was the responsive support from Trudy. When I had questions about customizing certain elements, she responded promptly and guided me through the process with clarity and efficiency. Overall, Design Packs: Theme Sections has exceeded my expectations, providing me with the tools to create a professional and visually stunning online store.

Genucel Skin Care
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

So glad you had a wonderful experience with Trudy on support and took the time to leave this thoughtful and detailed review. We hope to hear from you in the future and look forward to supporting you as you continue to customize your store. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

8. heinäkuu 2024

We are fairly new to using the Design Packs app but have been very impressed with what they offer! If we have a question, their support team is responsive and goes above and beyond to assist. The themes and sections are easy to add to an existing site and offer an incredible range of customization, which is exactly what we were looking for!

Joyfully Said
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

Reading this makes us so happy - thank you for leaving a review! I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the customization options. If you ever have any suggestions for new sections or templates, please let us know. :)

19. kesäkuu 2024

Such a helpful app and great value. Much easier to customise blocks and style our store the way we like it

Furniture Warehouse Supersite
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 21. kesäkuu 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad you are having a great time customizing your site. We appreciate the comment on value as well - we do our best to keep costs low, but quality high. Thanks again!

26. kesäkuu 2024

Very nice app, it takes your branding to the next level. Intelligent and fast support. If you have any inquiry, don't hesitate to talk to them, they will fix the problem.

Bazar en Cuisine
Viro
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Design Packs Inc vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2024

It was a pleasure to help you on support - please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it and look forward to seeing the creative ways you use Design Packs. :)