Recensioni (34)

Valutazione complessiva
3,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 56% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 26% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 dicembre 2023

Must give a five-star. perfect^_^, it's great, it has many useful features.

Matooya Hardware
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 dicembre 2023

Very thoughtful APP, the interface is quite refreshing, wonderful and excellent. It's very convenient to use.

Slipapa™
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2023

It is very convenient to use and improves efficiency

Clincla
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 novembre 2019

I am just discovering this app but so far it seems straight forward. I would like to make sales and sourcing products from AliExpress.

OFFICIAL-WIGS.COM
Cina
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2019

It is very convenient to work with issus of goods. All information is in one page and you could clearly see that the name of the product , total price, receiver, the details of order information such as the time of placing order and dispatch, also the tracking number.

mofyy.com
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2019

They can clearly know which button should be clicked for easy operation, which can save the time and improve work efficiency.
Besides, Simple and beautiful page layout: the page is clean and looks confortable.

Oblevs
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2019

This system is very easy to use, it is very practical and can quickly find out the buyer information of logistics information.

beatits
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 giugno 2022

Hey, my chinese agent won't log out of the dianxiaomi account. I changed the shipping agent and the new one can only log in, when the old on log's out. Can you help me? Thank you

calmingpets
Germania
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 luglio 2019

The system is quick on the response and also the accuracy of keyword search is very high.
With the variety of professional functions we can also complete the the data organizing and analysis efficiently.

hipsbshop
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
dianxiaomi ha risposto 7 maggio 2021

Awesome! We're glad you're happy with our features. We do our best to make sure your experience is seamless. Thank you for choosing our services!

18 luglio 2019

We used Dianxiaomi for more than a year, mainly with the order module. During this period, their technology has been continuously improved and optimized, and they have listened carefully to customers' opinions, tracked customer feedback, and often started offline training. Especially good, I like it very much.

Chicray