Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 januari 2021

Great app. Does what it says which seems rare with these type of Shopify apps. FAQ sorted me out with my questions. Thanks to the team well worth it.

Unstable King
20 mei 2022

This app is what I've been exactly looking for. Kudos to the team for being great and responsive! Thanks a lot!

Kataxpayer
Filipijnen
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 20 mei 2022

Thank you for your review! Much appreciated! Let us know if you ever need help with anything.

26 februari 2022

Seems to work fairly well straight out of the gate. still looking to integrate more of my online products but seems to do the trick!

Outboard Store
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 26 februari 2022

Thanks for your review! I'm glad it was an easy and fast setup for you. If you ever need any help just drop me a message and we will get back to you :)

25 mei 2022

I love the digital downloads app so far. They have a library of tutorials to get things all set up. I was able to connect by Amazon storage since I sell a high volume of low-priced digital downloads. I love the addition of the download link in the customer account. I had a few issues getting things set up, but they were super responsive and helpful. The switch from Shopify's native app has been totally seamless.

Social Emotional Workshop
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Always here to help if you need anything :)

9 juni 2022

I am using this app for my online store to deliver instant digital downloads to my customers. Ran into a minor issue but was helped very quickly by a competent support team. Thank you!

SoundCollect
Denemarken
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 9 juni 2022

Thank you loads for your kind words, glad we got you up and running quickly! Always here to help if you have any questions!

28 augustus 2023

Best thing ever! I am using the premium plan, and it works flawlessly.

Fast upload-download speeds, no delays in mails, easy to download from the checkout page, great customer service, customized mails etc.

If you are selling digital downloads, this is what you need!

Solin Digital
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
3 oktober 2021

This app helped solve a problem I was having when selling digital content on our site! User friendly and customer service was awesome! Highly recommend x

Breach Apparel
11 maanden gebruiken de app
25 mei 2023

This app is a lifesaver! Best app for delivering digital content and links. The dev has really thought about the customers' needs. Recommended!

PromptGeek
India
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We really do appreciate it and I'm glad you found it a lifesaver!

16 mei 2022

This is an absolute essential add-on for us, selling the rather large digital files that we do. Every interaction with the team has been great and they're open to suggestions on how they can improve their service* (*like any software company, ourselves included, being open to suggestions means that you genuinely listen to your clients and whilst you may not be able to do everything they want, you take it seriously on board.) Thanks folks! Keep improving your product.

Big Radials
Australië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2022

Thank you so much for a lovely review! Appreciate it a lot and we're always here to help you. Let us know if you ever need any help :)

26 juli 2022

I used the app to sell kids coloring book, the app is easy to integrate and use, hope to see and easir way for attaching assets to products in the future where you can add assest by clicking next to the product itself in the same products page instead of going to another page to do so, the app is perfect for selling digital products, and the support was fast reponsive and very hepful.

Kiddiebrush
Oman
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 26 juli 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Appreciate it, and we're always here if you need any help :)