Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 februari 2023

To William, the Developer, THANK YOU for your patience and prompt response.
As a "Boomer" who grew up on IBM typewriters and landlines, having an "extra hand" with William was OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Sometimes, the tech language can be confusing. However, Willliam was gracious and wanted me to understand each step thoroughly. William forwarded me a "personal video" which I could follow. This was extremely helpful. William's manner is easy and professional, and he wanted me to understand the robust platform I had purchased.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app and know that as my business scales, I will ALWAYS be a customer.

Thank you again, William. I'm rooting for your app to become one of the highest downloads on Shopify.

Asker Furst GlobalMultimedia
America

Asker Furst Global Multimedia
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2023

Thanks so much for your review! It means a lot to us! I'm super happy I was able to help you with everything! Always happy to help if you ever need any :) enjoy using the app!

25 mei 2023

This app is a lifesaver! Best app for delivering digital content and links. The dev has really thought about the customers' needs. Recommended!

PromptGeek
India
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We really do appreciate it and I'm glad you found it a lifesaver!

11 april 2023

This is exactly what I needed for my shop. I had a few questions, which were answered really fast. They told me, that the cheapest plan would be enough for me, which was very helpful. All in all, it's good to know, that there is a friendly and helpful support.

Vibe of Africa
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 12 april 2023

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate it! If you ever need any help, just drop us a message anytime and we will be there.

26 juli 2023

Terrific customer support from William. I had an issue with the PDF stamping functionality, William dealt with the issue swiftly and confirmed that it was working. He tested from his side and gave me time to test the function too.
He also helped me to resolve an issue I had with my digital products.

Very reliable, swift and friendly service. The DDA app is very easy to use and to set up. The functionality is great and I look forward to the team releasing more features in the future.

Empower Me
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 dagen gebruiken de app
13 maart 2023

I tried several different digital download apps and they all were filled with issues i.e. can only upload 1 file, cannot customize any settings etc. Then I discovered Downloadable Digital Assets that had it all - upload several assets, customize emails, PDF lock and stamping etc. and I couldn't be happier. We are definitely ready to scale! And on top of that William was there from the start to make sure everything looks right and is working properly. I think I am now using this app forever!

Upgraders
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2023

Thanks so much for your kind review! I'm so happy that you found our app and that I was able to help you :) as always, if you need any help with anything, I'm always here to help!

17 juni 2023

Great experience so far! Set up has been very clear and easy. The support team is fantastic for any specific questions. Very excited to see how this boosts our business online!

Speech Savvy
4 dagen gebruiken de app
26 juli 2023

I am incredibly grateful for installing the DDA app. Not only is the app itself easy and helpful, but the customer service surpassed my expectations. William provided exceptional assistance when I encountered issues with attaching assets to the product. His patience and knowledge were impressive. Thank you very much for the outstanding support!

Knitters Without Borders LLC
8 dagen gebruiken de app
2 mei 2023

What a wonderfull app sorted out so much of what we need moved over from another app out of frustration and this app gave us so much more for what we needed. Their support team is incredible. Thank you!

Kidzconnectsa
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
30 mei 2023

This is a superb app. I took some time to explore various options and this one is by far my favorite. It offers a multitude of possibilities, including an impressive PDF stamping feature. Furthermore, their customer support is swift and efficient. I highly recommend it.

HappyHomepreneur
Spanje
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2023

Thanks so much for your review! It means a lot. I'm really happy that it is your favourite :) if you ever need any help, get in touch.

23 juli 2023

The app is a game-changer for my Shopify store! It's easy to use, the service is top-notch, and the price is reasonable. Highly recommended!

PluSchedule