Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 januari 2023

Does the job, easy to use and seems well thought out. Free-tier is decent. Responsive support team during our use too!

Lumi Therapy
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2023

Thank you so much for the review! Means a lot. Always here to help when you need it, so just drop us a message if you have any questions :)

10 februari 2023

Good API documentation and quick communication with the developer team. Integration with Shopify works well.

ISTARI.AI Data Market
Duitsland
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 13 februari 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Glad the API worked well for you. If you need any more help, just drop us a message anytime.

Bewerkt 5 april 2021

OpenChests.com: I'm a 'gold' user and use this app to sell sets of Treasure Hunt Clues as PDFs. I like that I can replace a PDF and there is the option to notify previous customers. The only time things haven't worked as they should was when I missed a step and didn't add the file to the product. Good app. Good customer service.

Open Chests
Nieuw-Zeeland
1 oktober 2021

I like this app, because it has a free plan that I can test and go further for another plan, if i need so! thanks a lot!

NWRLD
Verenigde Staten
3 november 2022

This is perfect for photographers or colorgraders who want to sell LUT's or other downloadable looks for davinci, photoshop or Lightroom

Bluff Bounce
Brazilië
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 5 november 2022

Thanks so much for the review! If you ever need any help, just drop us a message!

2 mei 2022

Downloadable Digital Assets is a Great app. Selling my digital product ONLY using this app across 4 stores on Shopify. Will and his team created extra features on my request like bulk csv import and export. Thank you!

excel-dashboards.com
Oekraïne
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Always here to help if you need anything!

8 december 2022

Fantastic app - the guys who run it have excellent communication too helping out with anything I need. Works like a charm and I have particularly large downloads which some app run into troubles with.

10/10.

Steven McFarlane Design
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 10 december 2022

Thanks so much for your review Steven! We're chuffed that you love the app. We're always happy to help. Thank you for your continued support

23 februari 2023

To William, the Developer, THANK YOU for your patience and prompt response.
As a "Boomer" who grew up on IBM typewriters and landlines, having an "extra hand" with William was OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Sometimes, the tech language can be confusing. However, Willliam was gracious and wanted me to understand each step thoroughly. William forwarded me a "personal video" which I could follow. This was extremely helpful. William's manner is easy and professional, and he wanted me to understand the robust platform I had purchased.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app and know that as my business scales, I will ALWAYS be a customer.

Thank you again, William. I'm rooting for your app to become one of the highest downloads on Shopify.

Asker Furst GlobalMultimedia
America

Asker Furst Global Multimedia
Verenigde Staten
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2023

Thanks so much for your review! It means a lot to us! I'm super happy I was able to help you with everything! Always happy to help if you ever need any :) enjoy using the app!

4 oktober 2021

Works great. Main features: multiple digital files attached to a single product, external links allowed. And many more....
Highly recommend

Financial Model Templates
Oekraïne
18 november 2022

Right now I'm still on the free plan and so far everything seems to work as expected and suitable for selling large and secure digital downloads. Looking to upgrade to a custom plan soon and the support has been great!

Terra Mockups