Recensies (81)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 juli 2021

The app is great. The support is incredible. They solved an important problem in my store in no time. I recommend this app to everyone.

SOCIAL DOGGIES
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
8 oktober 2020

Massive Monkey's Digital Download Assets app is the only one I am aware of that offers the ability to include a download link on the checkout page and prevents download for orders that don't pass credit approval. Bottom line is that this app works. It's easy to set up, easy to create products, and easy to manage. It's also fairly priced. I've used SendOwl and Fetch and have never been impressed enough with either to pay their inflated monthly rates for such a basic eCommerce store feature. More importantly, their team is 100% responsive and have even implemented a few suggestions I had for them to improve the app. They listen and that's gold. Highly recommended.

OddGoods
25 dagen gebruiken de app
13 oktober 2022

This is a very easy app to install and use, and provides the service I need. I had a question which the support team answered promptly. Definitely a 5-star app.

M and P Digital
19 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 13 oktober 2022

Thank you so much for your review :) really happy that it was easy for you and that we were able to help you quickly. Let us know if you ever need any help!

30 mei 2023

This is a superb app. I took some time to explore various options and this one is by far my favorite. It offers a multitude of possibilities, including an impressive PDF stamping feature. Furthermore, their customer support is swift and efficient. I highly recommend it.

HappyHomepreneur
Spanje
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2023

Thanks so much for your review! It means a lot. I'm really happy that it is your favourite :) if you ever need any help, get in touch.

25 juli 2022

Great app, easy to use. The team at DDA helped me put together a custom plan for my specific store needs. There were one or two things to sort out, but their customer service and support was quick, responsive, and on top of things. I'm now officially a Massive Monkey fan.

LambdaFive
17 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2022

Thank you so much for your review! So happy that we were able to help you out and get you going quickly. If you ever need any help, we're always here to guide you :)

20 oktober 2022

Easy to use and much better than shopify’s version. Support is great as I wasn’t sure on some things but the guys got back to me really quickly with some help: Great addition to my website. Bargain!

Fender Fans
Verenigd Koninkrijk
16 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 21 oktober 2022

Thanks so much for your review! Really happy you got up and running and found a better solution :)

Bewerkt 13 juni 2021

Updated:
Massive Monkey get points for decent user interface, ease of use and good free features. The big issue that i was facing, turns out to be partially Shopify's fault. I would have liked quicker feedback about this, an automated email briefly explaining the issue would have been enough. PS: your website has lots of social media links at the bottom that is supposed to go to Facebook, Twitter etc, but these are all blank links.

Øivind Rosvold - Boutique Audio & Design
Noorwegen
8 maanden gebruiken de app
8 oktober 2020

overall it's a great fulfillment tool helps me. overall it's a great fulfillment tool helps me. recommend

Azure Nom Nom
7 dagen gebruiken de app
26 september 2020

Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised.

The Golden Feathers
5 dagen gebruiken de app
22 augustus 2022

This app is absolutely fantastic! It does everything I need – and more. The interface with Shopify is seamless, and the added features, such as pdf stamping, and IP Download limitations, are super-easy to set-up. Their customer service is second to none, with really fast reply-times. All-in-all, I couldn't be happier. Jem Hammond – 'In Search of Small-Town America'.

In Search of Small-Town America
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 22 augustus 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really happy that you got set up and love the features. Happy selling!