Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 september 2020

Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised.

The Golden Feathers
5 dagen gebruiken de app
22 augustus 2022

This app is absolutely fantastic! It does everything I need – and more. The interface with Shopify is seamless, and the added features, such as pdf stamping, and IP Download limitations, are super-easy to set-up. Their customer service is second to none, with really fast reply-times. All-in-all, I couldn't be happier. Jem Hammond – 'In Search of Small-Town America'.

In Search of Small-Town America
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 22 augustus 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really happy that you got set up and love the features. Happy selling!

13 maart 2023

I tried several different digital download apps and they all were filled with issues i.e. can only upload 1 file, cannot customize any settings etc. Then I discovered Downloadable Digital Assets that had it all - upload several assets, customize emails, PDF lock and stamping etc. and I couldn't be happier. We are definitely ready to scale! And on top of that William was there from the start to make sure everything looks right and is working properly. I think I am now using this app forever!

Upgraders
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2023

Thanks so much for your kind review! I'm so happy that you found our app and that I was able to help you :) as always, if you need any help with anything, I'm always here to help!

31 maart 2022

I was struggling with the free one offered by Shopify. This one let's me do what I need to do and more. The Free version was good enough for what I needed but I chose to move up to the pro version. I had good and prompt interaction with support as well.

Pixel Sequence Pros
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 31 maart 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it and I'm super happy that I got up and running in no time!

6 december 2022

Gets the job done smoothly and has very good customer support. Setup was very straightforward and fast. No complaints 5/5

3Dpalapelit.com
Finland
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 6 december 2022

Thanks so much for the review! Always happy to help whenever we can. If you ever get stuck with anything, just drop us a message!

Thanks!

2 mei 2022

Great app and great service. They were able to create a custom plan to suit my specific needs. They were very friendly and helpful. Many thanks!

info-4526
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2022

Thanks for your review! Glad to have you on board with a fresh custom plan! We're always here to help if you need any.

6 augustus 2022

Great customer service- very quick to respond and helpful. Was having issues figuring a few things out, and within the hour- problem was resolved.

we are spaceplay
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 7 augustus 2022

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. If you ever get stuck with anything, just drop us an email, and we will get back to you super quick :)

29 maart 2023

This app is absolutely perfect!
It does everything they say and more. I'm really glad i found it and i recommended it.

Catita illustrations
Spanje
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 29 maart 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Means a lot!

23 november 2021

Pretty good so far! I'm using this to sell presets and overlays. I have over 60+ items and it works fast and smooth.

CityTurtles
Ongeveer 14 uur gebruiken de app
18 mei 2022

I was absolutely dreading moving from one digital download solution to another and have been putting it off; only making the problem worse as more orders came in. Earlier today, I'd already installed what's probably the #1 app in this category and was super frustrated with the project ahead of me, synchronizing past orders, downloadable products, etc., and as I talked with their support and read their documentation, I realized that I had a long a tedious project ahead that seemed unavoidable. And although I've been on Shopify for about 6 years and feel like I know most of the apps out there, I decided to Google and see if there was a digital downloads solution that I hadn't heard of - thank goodness I did. I've done what I expected to take a week, in a matter of hours and their support has been super fast and responsive to answer the questions not already covered in their solid documentation. If you're thinking about a different digital downloads app, just stop and get this one. There's no product count limits or other nonsense, the price is very reasonable and it has all the features you probably need.

Revolution Fibers
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
Massive Monkey Ltd. heeft geantwoord 18 mei 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really glad it was an easy switch over for you, that's what we love to hear :) if you ever need anything, we are just a message away