Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 december 2023

LOOK NO FURTHER! This is the app for fixing the digital download issues you have. Fabulous customer service. 50 reviews and they're all 5 stars. Nice job with this app

Bloom Wellness Spa
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
29 mei 2023

I love this app. It's easy, intuitive, works very well, and even when I had an issue with my theme, the support team resolved it extremely quickly, even on a holiday... A perfect 10. Special thanks to Michael Thomas.

Moi and Ko
Spanje
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 11 juni 2021

After searching for the least expensive and most secure way of delivering ebooks in PDF form, we decided to try Uplinkly with its pdf stamper. People will be less inclined to share when their name is stamped on each page along with a clearly stated copyright. The file can only be downloaded once and is locked so the average users won't be technical enough to figure out how to print or copy pages. Downloads are easy to set up and the process is smooth and easy to track.
We had a couple of issues with user error and the support team were amazing at helping to make the download process even easier by adding simple directions to the download page for those with technical challenges.
Whenever I've reached out to support they've been incredibly responsive and helpful!
I absolutely recommend this plugin.

store.connect2learning.com
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
10 mei 2021

Very easy to use. I can navigate and upload eBooks to my store with zero issue. I emailed tech support to help double check my setting is correct. The team is really excellent. Just like all the other 5 stars review has said. Speedy response time. Very helpful and gave me excellent advice. Thank you team!

Pawpawpal Pet Products
Singapore
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
21 maart 2022

Great app, and fantastic support. Michael replies super quickly and has been able to help me with my queries. I looked at many apps for eBooks and I'm so pleased with my choice. Highly recommend.

LUXTRA
Verenigd Koninkrijk
9 december 2020

If I could give this app a million stars I would. The creator of this app is amazing he saved my entire store for me when shopify wasn't even willing to help at all no support period. When I sent an email to this app for support I got an email back and support was given to me freely. I haven't paid for this app yet because they do offer a free trial so I am in that stage. For them it isn't about money at all it is about the customers...giving them support...making them successful...taking away stress. Customer service is something you cannot replace when it comes to your business. As long as I am with shopify this app will have my business. It has some quite amazing features too! Don't even think about it if you are searching for an app for your digital downloads this is HANDS DOWN the best choice in the app store! I honestly will never be able to say Thank you enough. Keep being amazing and treating people as I was treated. GREAT THINGS are coming your way. There are still good people in the world and you are one of them!

On The Fritts Designs
Uplinkly heeft geantwoord 21 december 2020

All we can say is WOW! Thank you for such an awesome honest review - we are so happy to have been able to help you. Our team thrives on feedback like this, so thank you again :)

29 december 2022

We could not run our business without this great app. It allows our customers to download our digital products or view them online with built-in safe-guards to protect them. Plus, the developer of the app has been extremely responsive to our questions and has provided use with invaluable suggestions for running and growing our business.

Prevention Plus Wellness, LLC
15 juni 2021

We would like to protect the content in PDF. After some research, we decided to try UpLinkly. We are really satified with the application that is very easy to use and intuitive. The support team is top notch. We're very happy and highly recommend UpLinkly for your file delivery on Shopify.

SOS Impro
Frankrijk
10 mei 2022

I love this app! I looked and looked for an option for my digital file download products, and nothing worked quite right. This is perfect! It's easy to use and delivers my products exactly how I want. Also, Michael responded to an email from me right away. Not only did he help me do what I wanted to do, he went above and beyond to make it blend in with my color scheme and theme. Thank you!

Wonderfully Made Marketplace
17 september 2021

The best support in the world. Thank you so much Michael, for your help, your patience and the video you made for me. I am so happy. It was a hard work for you, I think. ;-) Kind regards, Barbara

Hannes & Friends