Digital Downloads , 432 reseñas

Calificación general
2,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 32% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 13% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 24% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de abril de 2024

This app has now crashed on me and i have no way to put digital files to download for my customers. On top of that when it DID work itd send a downlaod link for my videos but itd only let my customers VIEW the video, wouldnt let them actually dopwnload it on mobile

CnC photos
3 meses usando la aplicación
14 de agosto de 2023

GREAT APP , BUT ONE THINK CAN INCREASE NUM OF FILES TO OR THAN 50,THAT WILL BE VERY GRAET, ANDT USEFULLEY,

MIGAX
Irak
6 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 18 de agosto de 2023

Hi, MIGAX.

Thanks for leaving your feedback.

If you're referring to setting a download limit, you can refer to our help center resource here: https://shopify.link/andb. If you're referring to the maximum file size you can upload, it is currently 5 GB. For more information, check out our Digital Downloads FAQ page: https://shopify.link/gp5d. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

26 de octubre de 2023

Leider funktioniert die App nicht richtig.
Meine Kunden erhalten die Download-Mail
nur wenn ich Sie manuell auslöse.
Zudem fehlt in der Mail der Downloadlink.
Auch auf der Bestellübersichtsseite werden die Downloads nicht korrekt angezeigt.
Warum funktioniert diese App nicht? Ist grundsätzlich ja sehr simpel aufgebaut.
Support wäre hilfreich.

RELAXI
Suiza
Alrededor de 5 horas usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de septiembre de 2023

I'm updating this app review to a 2 stars. I have been using this for over 10 years now. Lately there have been several outages that have cost me business and time.

I never see notification of updates. Everything is happening behind the scenes and downloads that I have had set up for over 10 years just stop working.

C'mon Shopify. It's all I sell. Stop terrible developement practices and test whatever it is you are doing PRIOR to going live. You are affecting live stores!

NO MORE EMAILS! They are delayed or going to junk mail. The download screen needs to appear when the customer purchases the product!

AgManuals - A Provider of Digital Farm Manuals
Más de 10 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 21 de enero de 2021

Hi, Also NOT WORKING since 48hours, I´m also loosing sales. KEEP. GETTING SERVER ERROR MESSAGE. Please help ASAP

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT™
Canadá
Más de 6 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 25 de enero de 2021

Hello! I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you. I'll be sending you an email shortly to gather more information and we can troubleshoot together. Talk to you soon! - Oliver, Shopify Support

23 de enero de 2023

I don't understand what the new app accomplishes. I can no longer get unique download links for customers who need to re-download the program. What does this revision do?

Peak Performance Sports, LLC
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 28 de febrero de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. App updates are meant to address bug fixes and performance increases. If your app is no longer working as expected, we definitely want to troubleshoot this further with you. Please connect with us using this direct link: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Olivia

19 de enero de 2023

Honestly, this app worked beautifully from 2017 - 2022.
Then they updated it, now it takes forever to upload anything, Then near the end says upload failed, constantly crashes, doesn't deliver my files to the customers, and has me pulling my hair out in frustration. I am only now reviewing it because it worked fine before! Come on guys, please fix this! And don't say, oh its fine from our end. It's not acceptable. I am only giving it 2 stars because it worked well for a few years. Now it drives me insane! Is it because it's free? I am happy to pay for an app that actually works! Please fix this!

ATP Textures
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 28 de febrero de 2023

Hey there, ATP Textures. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've experienced with the app recently. We'd love to see how we can help you get the app functioning as it once was for you. Please, reach out to our Live Team using this link (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) so they can get you authenticated and dive in to collect your feedback and action some suggestions. -Imogen, Shopify Support

11 de marzo de 2021

I have started using the app and the digital file that will be downloaded after purchase keeps getting deleted. It seems like it is doing this randomly. I finally had to take the products off line because I had customers telling me they didn't get their download and when I check the file is gone again.

Bubbakins Blanks
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 21 de marzo de 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the app. We'd be happy to take a closer look at this for you to see if we can determine what the issue is, and hopefully get things resolved for you. Please reach out to our Support team from the Shopify Help Center here: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V. All the best! -Oliver, Shopify Support

4 de julio de 2021

Good while it lasted. I'm on the Shopify lite plan and only needed it to sell PDFs on my website. Now it doesn't work at all - just sends customers to a "this shop doesn't a website page". I've had to manually send my products to customers via email now. Very seriously considering alternatives to Shopify if this isn't fixed.

MicahBuzan.com/Shop
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 9 de julio de 2021

Thank you for reaching out about this and for writing your review. The Digital Downloads app is still compatible with the Lite plan, although the error you've cited may still occur if the download link is pointing to the non-existent online store.

The delivery URL for the digital download will direct customers to a page that looks like part of the online store, although if you are on the Lite plan you won't have a store for them to visit. To avoid this, you can edit the email template for digital downloads and change {{ attachment.shop_url }} to {{ attachment.url }}.

This change should mean the delivery link for the download will bypass the storefront entirely, and customers should be able to download the product successfully without seeing the error message. If you're still struggling with this and seeing the error after making this change, please reach out to our support team for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

23 de septiembre de 2022

This app use to work great but now it only sends downloads to a few people and I have to manually send to the rest. Support told me that they would try to fix the problem but to just keep sending manually for now. Im currently looking for a better app.

Blanks Galore
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 10 de octubre de 2022

I am sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the Digital Downloads app and that you've not been able to find a solution after speaking with our support team. If the app is no longer working for you, you can refer to other apps that allow for digital products to be sold and delivered on the Shopify App Store: https://bit.ly/3rGaR5D. Thank you for getting in touch and for providing us with your feedback. -Victor, Shopify Support